NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened this figure and it completely blowed me away. This outshines everything 1/6 to me, it's iconic and HT pulled it off. This will definetly be my favorite piece. I love it and I don't see a problem with the neck. Everything all the way down to the box is cool. It's a must get. :rock :rock2 :rock

The UPS lady just dropped them off!
Just 2 quick shots of them.

Dutch.jpg

Billy.jpg

I have a question to all those who ordered the exclusive Dutch, was there a SSC sticker on the case or not? Also where is the headset located, just a quick glance and I can't spot them.
Just wondering.
:chew

The UPS lady just dropped them off!
Just 2 quick shots of them.

Dutch.jpg

Billy.jpg

I have a question to all those who ordered the exclusive Dutch, was there a SSC sticker on the case or not? Also where is the headset located, just a quick glance and I can't spot them.
Just wondering.
:chew

Yeah there is a SSE sticker and the headset is in th back along with part of the stand. On mine it was taped to the back where the twist ties are.

Also, why does your Dutch look like he's got a booger in his mustache?

Looks like a bit of scratched off paint in an unfortunate location. Both of my Dutch figures thusfar have a bit of paint scuffing on the hair and one of them has a minor scratch in his beard - these areas are a bit shiny. Too small to bother me though.

^^^^^!!!:banghead :banghead
I ordered the exclusive Dutch and they sent me the regular version.
I knew there was a problem when I didn't see the shiny golden sticker!
Now late in the day on a weekend I have to wait for them to e-mail me a lable so I can return the item,and only then will they ship my exclusive back!
They won't even send it next day, it'll be 7 day ground.
With the amount of cash I drop at SSC you'd think they'd splurge a little on a mistake THEY made!:mad:
NO DANCING CHEWIE I'M THAT MAD :rolleyes:

Now late in the day on a weekend I have to wait for them to e-mail me a lable so I can return the item,and only then will they ship my exclusive back!
With the amount of cash I drop at SSC you'd think they'd splurge a little on a mistake THEY made!:mad:

Me Too! I kept looking, and looking for the headset, but no luck.:monkey2

I can't seem to attach my pictures so they're in my gallery.

Your pics are really big, so don't use the full size (supersized) ones. Use the smaller ones. Right click the picture, select properties, copy the URL Address and then select this icon in the quick reply or advanced menu:
insertimage.gif
Then paste in the address and press "OK". Or you can simply paste the address down and add the image code around it like this:

[ IMG ] URL ADDRESS [ / IMG ] with no spaces.

And you're done. Here's one of yours to show you:

watermark.php

I can feel your anger. The hate is flowing through you. Sorry, couldn't resist that. But seriously that must be extremely frustrating. I hope that same mistake doesn't happen for me - I'm thinking I've had my bit of bad luck with this figure already though.

Back