NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about the neck..

I tried him without his jacket on, but that didnt look cool in my opinion.
So i keep his jacket on with his sleeves rolled up till his elbow.

Like this u really dont see that his neck is long.
It looks in my opinion perfect.

And most pics dont do justice.
Even the pics i've taken looks differend ( more stretched in length ) then he actual look like.

Its the battle damaged Predator 2
1-2.jpg

Where can I get that?

I know. A while back he said he had a Takara Batman and would take pics. But a couple days ago he posted that he ordered one. :duh

He probably sold it, regretted it, ordered it, canceled it, *went crazy *signed up to freaks board* and ordered it again.

We've all done it :lol

Anyway my Ex Dutch is set to be delivered on the 17th, but I am away in Ohio for the week. No one home to sign for him :monkey2

:DGot my Dutch on Wednesday and I was finally able to tinker with it and take some photos yesterday. The head sculpt is freaking incredible and after seeing him in person the neck thing does not bother me at all. Actually it looks pretty natural now. Mine did come with a problem. There is a whole in the neck area. It doesn't bother me to much since you can't see it unless the head is turned completely sideways. But, it kinda sucks because it is the second figure with a rubber body that I have this problem with. My hellboy came with a gap by the elbow on his left arm. I'm gonna try reaching HT again but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
It is still an awesome figure I'm glad I picked it up.
Tom
IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

I can't stand that vest coupled with the long neck....

The neck is becoming a non-issue for a lot of people who get it in-hand, people who spent a lot of time on here complaining about it, I almost include myself in that - I could actually live without the mod but I will do it because apparently anyone can do it. Its an easy custom.

Back