New Hot Toys lines?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys says a lot of things. WTF are these guys?

The-Expendables-2-Wallpapers-15.jpg

I'd buy all iron man armor line by HT that comes out in the movie whether the design is good or not including upcoming IP...thats i'm sure

I wonder if there are any figures like this made of popular tv series characters? I suppose that kind of dolls might sell a lot. Or other movie characters than the action heroes/villains.

Well, I think the point of these figures seems to be that they are action hero figures, but for example I would love also other characters, specially if there were female figures without the angry fighter look or more romantic heroes and villains. ;) And I would definitely buy a James Bond figure, if there would be available that cute smiley-eyed expression of Daniel Craig instead the grumpy face.

HT seems to have blown The Expendables. I hate the one and done approach. I had hoped Avengers would have set a new trend. Just got Cap yesterday and he looks fantastic. Would love to see them take on new Trek for 2012. Of course they still haven't shown another Star Wars piece.

I know not everything is announced but 2013 is shaping up to be a money saving year. Dx Joker, Hulk, bd Terminator and Wolverine(s) are the only items thus far with any interest.

I know not everything is announced but 2013 is shaping up to be a money saving year. Dx Joker, Hulk, bd Terminator and Wolverine(s) are the only items thus far with any interest.

Same here except add Iron Man Mark VII and Thor.

Still waiting for Robocop and Han Solo. Those are the only "must haves" that they havent revealed yet for me. And if they do have Back to the Future theres that too.

But the rest...meh...

Hot Toys says a lot of things. WTF are the Expendables?

:exactly:

Been waiting on them.

I'd buy all iron man armor line by HT that comes out in the movie whether the design is good or not including upcoming IP...thats i'm sure

you're gonna buy them even if you don't like them?

Thats gotta be one of the stupidest comments i've read on here

When are they gonna show us their progress on the 1/4 predator line? I need a big pred in my life...stat.

Back