New Hot Toys lines?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these lines are predictable scores for them but incredibly lame. Superman might have potential, And im just a WWE fan so I'd kinda be into a Rock head for fun... but the rest. Bleh.

Oh good. More lines Hot Toys will do only 1 figure from and then forget completely. :clap

Pretty much, i doubt G.I. joe will get any & Lone Ranger maybe just the one

It is only Batman Returns and Rocky I am excited about.
Not interested in figures based on recently released or upcoming movies.
Characters need to marinate before they become interesting.

:exactly:

Once the hype dies down many don't stand the test of time and just become regrets for the money spent

The Reynolds Green Lantern comes to mind for a potential prime contender.. :lol

You might be right, i don't know about others but i was getting it because of the comic character and the fact the costume looked awesome on film, plus it was 100% unique. Those are keeper reasons to me.

The latest iron man figures is just one of do many similiar ones it's boring, same with most other figures which are repeated characters in similar costumes.

I've got one HT Iron Man figure; the MkIV - that's it, & all I want. :)

Hype.. is a good word though, because folks fall into the trap of buying up a storm when something's at the forefront of popular entertainment, then just downsize inevitably later anyway. :lol

I've got one HT Iron Man figure; the MkIV - that's it, & all I want. :)

Hype.. is a good word though, because folks fall into the trap of buying up a storm when something's at the forefront of popular entertainment, then just downsize inevitably later anyway. :lol

:lol me too, i had more but sold them and stuck with the MK IV as the only one i wanted when it became apparent it'd never stop with new ones and it'd be pointless updating all the time.

:lol me too, i had more but sold them and stuck with the MK IV as the only one i wanted when it became apparent it'd never stop with new ones and it'd be pointless updating all the time.
Conversely though, I'm not weighing negatively against having a character focus. It's just - as you say, how many of one version is enough? :lol

I love that I have a small, focused collection - & glad that I have that mindset generally speaking, because I enjoy the hell out of what I own.

Just with the Batman, Iron Man & Predator licenses, it's a potential rabbit hole. I've often thought, 'wow, I'd love that figure!'.. but do I really need it?

These companies offer great items, but it's up to us to have a balanced approach.. otherwise 'we' end up starting HT hate threads. :lol

The new Iron Man and Iron Patriot will be definites. Superman highly liklely. The rest will be wait and see. I hope the Nolanverse Batman is done and they can work on the '66 Batman, Batman Returns and Batman & Robin

The new Iron Man and Iron Patriot will be definites. Superman highly liklely. The rest will be wait and see. I hope the Nolanverse Batman is done and they can work on the '66 Batman, Batman Returns and Batman & Robin

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't HT supposed to officially announce the Returns line this month?

Back