Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the EX face-sculpt is actually pretty decent, but is being thrown off by the hair.....which I don't understand. She's not telekinetic so her hair shouldn't be frizzed like that. If the hair was more "normal" I think it'd be a good portrait.

I'm still undecided. From the pics we've seen so far, I like the body sculpt ...and I like the REG portrait. The hair could be better, but not too bad.

That's why I need to see more pics to make up my mind. If no other pics are shown, then at least I get to see her at SDCC.

She's on tomorrows live show and going up for PO on Thursday.

Tbf i dont really know what shes doing with her hands and hair :lol

The X-Men psychics all kind of have a signature power use pose. Emma makes a claw-like hand near her head, Professor X tends to touch one hand to his head and hold the other out, Jean having been taught by him does similar, Psylocke has her butterfly and usually a closed fist etc.

Her hair doesn't usually fly up though since she's not telekinetic.

The X-Men psychics all kind of have a signature power use pose. Emma makes a claw-like hand near her head, Professor X tends to touch one hand to his head and hold the other out, Jean having been taught by him does similar, Psylocke has her butterfly and usually a closed fist etc.

Her hair doesn't usually fly up though since she's not telekinetic.

Yeah, Emma's hair couldn't be more straight. Maybe there's a huge wind gust we don't know about. :lol

Giant wind gust for sure. Or Emma put a giant fan in front of her to give her hair that wind blown look...........classic Emma. lol

Sexy body but the head? No. SSC might as well give a COH with a bag over her head, maybe but harsh. They're failing at sex sells marketing. But have to give em credit for the new Supergirl PF.

Sexy body but the head? No. SSC might as well give a COH with a bag over her head, maybe but harsh. They're failing at sex sells marketing. But have to give em credit for the new Supergirl PF.

Honestly I don't like the regular head either. But ever since the first reveal was shown most if not all on both forums have liked it.

Heck I prefer the regular faces on both Poison Ivy and Mystique over this one here, and I also agree with the criticisms on those two as well.

I'm just hoping I like the face that comes with Rogue. Currently I'm of two minds about the side on view that we have. I kinda have the Wolverine, and I want a female character from this line to go with him.

That's weird man, Supergirl looks like a 14 year old.

That's weird man, Supergirl looks like a 14 year old.

Well at least she doesn’t look 40 like the first pf. Isn’t supergirl supposed to be like 15-16? For Emma they should’ve done a brand new sculpted coh in a different art direction.

Well at least she doesn’t look 40 like the first pf. Isn’t supergirl supposed to be like 15-16? For Emma they should’ve done a brand new sculpted coh in a different art direction.

What age range is Emma Frost supposed to be? As whenever I look at the regular head, I'm thinking it looks a tad older than it should?

I'm actually thinking the EX will be nice to have as it is subtely different. Would I have preferred a different art direction for the heads? Definitely, and less crazy hair would have been good. Taken as a whole though I still like it

Back