Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s true, it would help out foreign customers.

(Which is probably why it won’t happen.)

It’s not fair to get rid of the ex just because over seas buyers dont want to pay more. If you want it you just got to pay up. All of us hates to pay 300-600.00 shipping for xm but we still have to do it if we want it. So it’s always better to have options. But not like p1 mass repaint options lol.

It’s not fair to get rid of the ex just because over seas buyers dont want to pay more. If you want it you just got to pay up. All of us hates to pay 300-600.00 shipping for xm but we still have to do it if we want it. So it’s always better to have options. But not like p1 mass repaint options lol.

The big difference with XM is that they only have one edition.

Whereas with many Sideshow and Prime 1 statues they have two distinct editions. One of which I can source locally. But in order to get the Exclusive I have to pay 35-50% more. Actually it's a bit more because those percentages were based on just getting the regular shipped from the USA to me.

I have no problem with paying for shipping etc, but it's always rubbed me the wrong way that for collectors in the USA, they only need to pay a few pennies more to get the Ex over the regular, whereas I sometimes have to pay 50% more to get the exact same Exclusive that they are. I know that this is my own issue, it's just a tad annoying is all.

The easiest solution and at the same time keeping the Ex is to allow other worldwide wholesalers sell the Exclusive editions as well, rather than from just one website.

The EX should just be the standard period.... But SS knows hardly anyone would Pre-Order if they didn't have exclusives... So I doubt they will get rid of them anytime soon.

The EX should just be the standard period.... But SS knows hardly anyone would Pre-Order if they didn't have exclusives... So I doubt they will get rid of them anytime soon.

If there is only one version, I'm sure people will still preorder..just not from SSC.

If there is only one version, I'm sure people will still preorder..just not from SSC.

The model is simple in my opinion. One edition with everything included....pre-order on SS and you get the awards bonus still. Orders to re-sellers do not get filled until after an XYZ period of open ordering on SS. Of course all it takes is SS to offer super high quality and terrific customer service and you keep your buyers from going to the re-sellers.

Agree though - don't see it happening as it is too much of a marketing tool for them especially in sucking in new collectors.

Surprised no one has posted this here.

36477805_1804611106258794_3619868135798079488_o.jpg

36427041_1804611016258803_3829948631356538880_o.jpg

Hideous IMO.

Truly awful headsculpt but I guess it's in keeping with the other Tranny headsculpts of Poison Ivy & Mystique.

The EX portrait is downright hideous. Good thing the regular looks good and is what I'll buy.

Back