Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And.. another statue.. Regardless of what everyone is saying about the wonky eye on the collectors edition .. I promise it is not bad in person. I can see how they intended to pose her from a slight angle. If you view it straight on it appears like she is looking to the side. The sculpt paint app is fantastic on this. The way they painted the whites with a hue of blue look awesome in hand.
More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=22

GCXCfJO.jpg

0mJYMw1.jpg

This does look good from some angles for sure but the eye is still wonky AF. Its just not in the right spot. the right eye is looking forward while the left one is looking left. Hopefully that is not the case on production pieces. EX head looks better but I was just never a fan of the EX head in general. I assume most people will display with the longer hair so that one needs to be spot on.

I can't believe that whomever was applying the transfers for her eyes thought this was a pass.

Huge fail.. and shouldn't be happening anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I can't believe that whomever was applying the transfers for her eyes thought this was a pass.

Huge fail.. and shouldn't be happening anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I?m guessing they must have had a guide piece or pre cut out eyes since so many are wonky. Somebody probably screwed up the guide piece or cut outs, otherwise this issue wouldn?t be so wide spread, also how does Sideshows QC let this pass? Is it greed and they don?t want to send them back?

So is this shipping out now in mass or just a few here and there? Fingers crossed for no crossed eyes :pray:

Bump!

I ended up not getting this. 3 years later, does anyone still have her? Any more wonky eyes?

I was watching some Commodore 64 demo videos and this caught my eye.

Does it ring a bell to you guys? :) (See the whole pic at 2:40)

Back