Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a fight to the death scene and she's standing like she's in a panty catalogue.

Haven't you been reading the comments? Apparently if a statue doesn't make someone stir downstairs it ain't worth buying.

Surprised no one has posted this here.

36477805_1804611106258794_3619868135798079488_o.jpg

36427041_1804611016258803_3829948631356538880_o.jpg

Hideous IMO.

Nice statue, not sure how i feel about the EX. Does XM have plans for an Emma Frost? :eek:

Haven't you been reading the comments? Apparently if a statue doesn't make someone stir downstairs it ain't worth buying.

I have to say, a lot of the comments on female statues border on creepy that’s for sure.

That base is a trash fire.
We heard you like mutants, have ALL the mutants. Emma Frost ft. Cerebro, Juggs, Wolvie & Cyclops.

The blue lipstick & eyeshadow on the ex looks straight out of Ru Paul's drag race.
I was in.

That base is a trash fire.
We heard you like mutants, have ALL the mutants. Emma Frost ft. Cerebro, Juggs, Wolvie & Cyclops.

The blue lipstick & eyeshadow on the ex looks straight out of Ru Paul's drag race.
I was in.

I agree.

Sometimes less is more. And I think in this case it applies.

Kinda reminds me of a few sequels for comic book movies whereby they stuff everything they can into a film to its unfortunate detriment.

I have to say, a lot of the comments on female statues border on creepy that’s for sure.

And people are obsessed with ass shots. Guys, it's ****ing plastic/resin/polystone. It's not your mail-order bride.

Hmm ...the EX portrait might grow on me. Not sure yet.

But the REG looks pretty sweet. Still need to see the whole statue, tho.

Hmm ...the EX portrait might grow on me. Not sure yet.

But the REG looks pretty sweet. Still need to see the whole statue, tho.

We've pretty much seen the whole statue, besides the back of it. What more do you need to see? LOL

We've pretty much seen the whole statue, besides the back of it. What more do you need to see? LOL

When something costs this much it's nice to see more than 3 pics.

The reg is growing on me, the sculpt from the neck down is killer so I might end up picking it up later down the line.

First I've got wolvie and maybe mystique...

Not a huge X Men fan (I know, shoot me) so a lot of the recent announcements aren't making me jump out of my seat. This one looks pretty good although I agree with others about the base - it is a dumpster fire.

The close-up of the EX sculpt definitely looks better than the front wide shot, you can tell in that one that it's the same sculpt just with the crazy person smile.

But of course the front wide look is how you're going to see the thing on your shelf, so...

Not even close as far as I'm concerned.

When something costs this much it's nice to see more than 3 pics.

The reg is growing on me, the sculpt from the neck down is killer so I might end up picking it up later down the line.

First I've got wolvie and maybe mystique...

Exactly! Side view and rear view for starters would be nice. Need to see if this statue is worth the price. Diligence is key!

Not even close as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly! Side view and rear view for starters would be nice. Need to see if this statue is worth the price. Diligence is key!

LOL, for me I've seen enough already to know that I will not be buying Emma :wink1:

LOL, for me I've seen enough already to know that I will not be buying Emma :wink1:

same. honestly SSC has made it easy for me in the last 4 years or so. haven't ordered anything in ages and I don't feel an ounce of regret. the ONLY thing I have on PO is the Prime 1 1/3 scale JL WW. The Rogue MIGHT get me but it has to be amazing for me to drop $700 on it. Pricing has made it super easy to pass on most statues these days...

I'm still undecided. From the pics we've seen so far, I like the body sculpt ...and I like the REG portrait. The hair could be better, but not too bad.

That's why I need to see more pics to make up my mind. If no other pics are shown, then at least I get to see her at SDCC.

Back