Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that would probably be way too big of a swap out piece.

An arm's really the only thing you could easily do on that design for a diamond form swap. You can't just have a diamond head because that would look silly on the normal body.

So, I'm wondering if the X-emblem on her cape has a pin on it that inserts into her chest to keep her cape in place. I hope not. I really want the option of displaying her without her cape. I don't want an exposed pin hole if she's not wearing the cape.

So, I'm wondering if the X-emblem on her cape has a pin on it that inserts into her chest to keep her cape in place. I hope not. I really want the option of displaying her without her cape. I don't want an exposed pin hole if she's not wearing the cape.

Probably, and I asked the same question. However, you would just simply leave the cape off, but still pin the X emblem into her chest.

That's too elaborate for sideshow. I imagine it's going to be something a lot simpler.

I'm assuming this is sarcastic, but what could be simpler than an ar-

Help I'm having horrible flashbacks to the Black Canary ex.

Looks like a cloth cape, so I would imagine to keep it in place they put a peg hole in her chest for the emblem to snap into to keep the cape from sliding backwards.

This would be ex or fail if we get a new sculpted short hair ex coh!

You really love the Ex or Fails don't you?

Recently imo the Exclusives which could be considered that good, have been happening less and less frequently for every teased statue. Which for me personally is great.

You really love the Ex or Fails don't you?

Recently imo the Exclusives which could be considered that good, have been happening less and less frequently for every teased statue. Which for me personally is great.

I agree ss has been going terrible on most ex. But I hope they start doing more ex or fail again in the future. At least they did give us a ex or fail black widow, Wolverine, and green arrow. Still hope we get more soon.

I agree ss has been going terrible on most ex. But I hope they start doing more ex or fail again in the future. At least they did give us a ex or fail black widow, Wolverine, and green arrow. Still hope we get more soon.

I agree about the Ex for Wolverine and Green Arrow. I myself should have the Wolverine Ex in hand in the next week or so. It's rare where I'm willing to pay approximately 50% more for the Ex over what I would pay to get the regular locally. But I liked it so much I felt I had no choice.

That would just eliminate the cheaper option.

If you're talking about the measly $15-25 USD. I can definitely live with that. Because selfishly if there was only one version of a statue (which my local store does source) I can save anywhere from 35-50% per Sideshow piece (do the math), and I wouldn't have to make a decision on whether to pay the much higher costs in order to secure the Ex direct from Sideshow.

If you're talking about the measly $15-25 USD. I can definitely live with that. Because selfishly if there was only one version of a statue (which my local store does source) I can save anywhere from 35-50% per Sideshow piece (do the math), and I wouldn't have to make a decision on whether to pay the much higher costs in order to secure the Ex direct from Sideshow.

That’s true, it would help out foreign customers.

(Which is probably why it won’t happen.)

Back