New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Mine say #1236 but way back I am sure we were told that the '12' was an ordering prefix that everyone has...?

That would make mine #36. As I only got mine today and well after the #52...I think I am more confused than I was before..?!:dunno

Is that your order number or the number next to Doctor Who?

Got my email and i tried to pay and it says "Your order has already been paid for", i log in to there webpage and it says CANCELED :mad:

If i miss out on the signature edition because of this error i will boycott BCS altogether :(

Still waiting.......

After some confusion and trouble, all 3 paid for. Finally!

Hmm, I got the email saying I was going to get an email, but as yet - no payment request email.

Email their customer service, they are fantastic. I was in constant communication with Mark and walked me through the processes and even confirmed I did everything right. This company is sure tops in my book.

Got my email and i tried to pay and it says "Your order has already been paid for", i log in to there webpage and it says CANCELED :mad:

If i miss out on the signature edition because of this error i will boycott BCS altogether :(

Yikes! that is worrying!:horror I hope everything works out.

Got my own email earlier today, but won't be able to pay for it until tomorrow.

Reply to the email and send it to Mark Andrews <[email protected]> telling him the situation.

I had the same problem, and another with paypal thinking that it was another request to send the deposit we had paid for already. Mark sent a new bill for the balance and that has gone thru.. I'm pending again as opposed to cancelled.

Mine say #1236 but way back I am sure we were told that the '12' was an ordering prefix that everyone has...?

That would make mine #36. As I only got mine today and well after the #52...I think I am more confused than I was before..?!:dunno

My order starts with 10, so not all orders start with 12

Mine started with a 13 as well. Just paid it, after exchange and shipping, it's going to cost me about as much as a Hot Toys figure, not as bad as I expected since the pound is down a bit right now against the Canadian Dollar. Now I just have to wait for it to ship!

Mine was 1194.

Or perhaps the 11 is just the starting point prefix, not a locked one, so after the first hundred (1100-1199) it naturally becomes 12XX (1200-1299), and then 13 following that (1300-1350). Although that wouldn't explain the 10...unless there are non signature edition orders in there as well.

Just a thought.

Email received this am and paid. Getting excited again.

They posted on Facebook that the problem some are having with PayPal is that PayPal thinks you are trying to pay for an item twice since the invoice is the same as the deposit. If you are having this problem email Mark at the BCS customer service and they'll send you a separate PP invoice to pay for your balance. They've said they aren't canceling orders over it.

They posted on Facebook that the problem some are having with PayPal is that PayPal thinks you are trying to pay for an item twice since the invoice is the same as the deposit. If you are having this problem email Mark at the BCS customer service and they'll send you a separate PP invoice to pay for your balance. They've said they aren't canceling orders over it.

Good to know, ran into this problem myself and I just sent him an email.

Mark is great, I was emailing back and forth handling my 11 SE at 4 PM PST which means he was emailing me at midnight UK time to make sure I was completely handled.

Mark is great, I was emailing back and forth handling my 11 SE at 4 PM PST which means he was emailing me at midnight UK time to make sure I was completely handled.

I'm unfortunately not having the same experience with him, emailed me yesterday yes telling me what the problem was and that they would need to send a new papal request. I had to email back asking for it and I've not yet got it ..I know it's the weekend and all but I want this all paid for so it can ship out first thing Monday.:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back