New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

1/3 paid and had to pay extra shipping afterwards. Hoping for some combined shipping but not holding my breath.

I have sent an email just now, asking why no email was received for payment.

Just spotted that payment has been accepted on blood gears post. The email should have been batch processed and gone to every preorder at the the same time. Looks like they have messed up yet again.

They did state that some may run over into tomorrow but it just seems to be luck of the draw.

Just make sure [email protected] is on your safe list.

Thanks for the comment about running into tomorrow. I didn't catch tat bit.

I'm in the tomorrow crowd as well, I was really hoping to get this done today while I'm home though.

Just paid for my Signature Edition :rock

Now the long wait begins.

"Just a quick update for you guys. We are still working through processing the orders individually and sending out e-mails. We are currently revising our website to improve functionality and make this process quicker/easier for future orders. Please ensure that you select the correct shipping for your country when making payment as we have had a number of people select the shipping that is exclusively for the Dynamix prints, this is causing more work for us and slowing down the whole process. Kind regards, The BIG Chief Team"

Just received my confirmation of payment e-mail, it says product Eleventh Doctor [#52], just wondering if this means 52 out of 250 for the signed edition, as anyone got a different number on their receipt.

Thanks bloodgear, guess as long as the quality is excellent, it doesn't really matter what number we get.

Finally got mine, yay!!!!

Edit: I mean the email of course...not the figure. You can all put your heart medication back in you pill-boxes again!

Last edited:

Payment confirmed :clap
Number 11. Nah, 52 as well :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back