New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Got my one paid for too! Can't wait to see this inhand, extremely anxious too see the paintjob!

I'm unfortunately not having the same experience with him, emailed me yesterday yes telling me what the problem was and that they would need to send a new papal request. I had to email back asking for it and I've not yet got it ..I know it's the weekend and all but I want this all paid for so it can ship out first thing Monday.:dunno

I imagine they've had a very busy week and next week will be intense as well. Give them their weekend. I mean, these people DO live in a first world country! ;)

I imagine they've had a very busy week and next week will be intense as well. Give them their weekend. I mean, these people DO live in a first world country! ;)
And people in the third world countries are not busy enough and dont deserve their weekends? :dunno

These don't come with trackings right? We just wait for them to show up like The Doctor?

Just got mine, #118. I'm rushing to work and will post pics when I get back but I'll tell you this.. Hot Toys... Eat your heart out.

Don't miss the Sonic on the back of the box inside the shipper, folks.

Mine packaged and awaiting dispatch (today hopefully!!!) as confirmed by BCS addressing me personally on Facebook :yess::yess::yess:

Like I said in my reply to them, they are going to really win a lot of fans for this A1 customer service. :clap :clap :clap

Just got mine, #118. I'm rushing to work and will post pics when I get back but I'll tell you this.. Hot Toys... Eat your heart out.

Great to hear, and thanks for the tip. :clap

Work!! take a sickday Xenophilius, we need a review and pictures asap :lol, great that you've got this in hand :blissy

Got mine too. Not yet opened up. Nice that they double boxed the shipper. Honestly didn't expect it to arrive so quick.

Found it inside the box, separately. Crisis over.

Last edited:

Stil waiting to hear that my dad has received this. :pray:

I do find it incredibly annoying that everyone can buy this figure for £125.00 unless of course you live in the UK where we have to pay £150.00, it's bad enough having to pay inflated prices when buying figures from the rest of the world but getting charged extra to buy a UK product from a UK company just sucks big time.

I'm sure in the past there was different VAT/Tax laws between toys/collectables and model kits i.e. model kits were exempt from some taxes that is why in the beginning Hot Toys marketed their early stuff (preds/marines/aliens/etc) as 'model kits' which did require a certain amount of assembly, that way they got round high toy taxes and could offer thier stuff cheaper.

Quick photo of mine straight out of the box...

matt0.jpg

... I do have an issue or two with the jacket but overall :clap:clap:clap

WOW!!! that looks fantastic, and I can't believe you got him already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back