New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I welcome the new accessories but isn't it a bid odd were getting 10's screwdriver considering we will end up getting it anyway with his own figure.

Maybe it's the burn out version. :dunno

Yes. Yes! YEEES! Awesome delay. Never thought I'd say that.. I have the least amount of costs in april. Though.. Iron Monger is set for april.. But still!

Delays happen, that's just the nature of the beast as far as this hobby goes, so I, too, have no problem with this.

Just so long as the quality is there on the final release product I'll remain happy.

Delays happen, that's just the nature of the beast as far as this hobby goes, so I, too, have no problem with this.

Just so long as the quality is there on the final release product I'll remain happy.

So ehh why did you stop being a Parrot?

Last edited:

:exactly::exactly:

And nice to kept in the loop by BC as well.

A lot of studios in the US have these work condition clauses for their licensors. I guess it's a good thing, but this is part of what's raising the costs for these types of things. No more slave labor breathing paint fumes in Chinese factories.

They should build a big Doctor Who factory at Maylands Avenue in Hemel Hempstead.It s crying out for it!!

Nobody mentioned the new accessories yet?

I was talking about it a few posts up, I appreciate the new accessories but there noting special, the fried 10's screwdriver (if it is the broken one that is) is good for anyone who wants to bash an 11th hour Doctor.

I am glad to have a communicative, honest company for once. Hot Toys is clinic of being a black box. And Sideshow says a lot, but really says very little in the end.

I just hope that a success with the Pond figure will entice Billie Piper to give Big Chief a chance with her likeness (we already know Freema Agyeman, my favourite companion, will licence hers).

I was talking about it a few posts up, I appreciate the new accessories but there noting special, the fried 10's screwdriver (if it is the broken one that is) is good for anyone who wants to bash an 11th hour Doctor.

I quite like it! I might display him with it, and I'm probably bashing a Raggedy Doctor once the 10th Doctor is here.

They really need to accept payment by Paypal otherwise I won't be able to order Amy or buy certain other things in the future just because it exceeds my card limit and none of the retailers accept Paypal either. Which means I'd completely miss out on certain stuff despite being able to pay for it just not with card. Could as well stop collecting then. :(:mad::gah:

Did you write them? New businesses often overlook details that seem obvious in hindsight. Getting a PayPal option might be as simple as altering them to the need.

Glad to hear the delay. A January release... right after Christmas, AND my wedding? was going to be HARD to pull off. but later in the year? Noooo problem.

this new company has a history of working with other 1/6th companies? I wonder what else they've produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back