New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

Yup, just got a reply saying they accept payment via PayPal as well as major credit cards. It doesn't say so on their site and I panicked because with everything being released the same month I would have had trouble paying for it all otherwise. Really relieved now. :)

Glad it worked out.

Und unter den Freaks willkommen! Immer nett einen anderen weiblichen Sammlern zu sehen.

just as a side note,... often credit card companies will allow things like this if you warn them before hand, like if you're going out of the country, I call my card first and tell them to (a) expect charges in Japan (or whatever) and (b) to expect large charges potentially. Just FYI for future use! XOXO

Anyone going to Gallifrey next month? :) (if so, see you there. I'll be doing a panel and dorking out. https://gallifreyone.com/ )

See on their Facebook another announcement or update tomorrow - Amy ?

This is a very good idea, and I hope it works well for them. I won't be getting these, but I could see myself getting a pack for a different Doctor.

Interesting, and pretty much a dream come true for customisers. Seems very niche though, so while I applaud the idea, I don't know how well it will sell, and pricing will definitely be a factor.

"Fezs are cool".

Make me a 1/6 Tommy Cooper then.

Great stuff, as long as it works out for them - I hope it does!

I'll buy the set with the blue bow tie, the one with the green coat, and anything wth a fez (do they mean the one with the stetson is a separate head?).

Hope they do it in retro style packaging like the old Action Man (or indeed Gilbert Bond) accessory sets.

Bodies will be the only tricky thing, unless they're compatible with the ones on the market. Depending on price, I'll be happy to have some multiple versions.

This is awesome news! Depending on price I may get them all.

Bodies will be the only tricky thing, unless they're compatible with the ones on the market. Depending on price, I'll be happy to have some multiple versions.

Completely agree, this is my only concern with these figures so far is the quality and flexibility of the body they use. I'd like to have one in hand before I decide to invest heavily, like I know I will, in this line. Looking forward to a 1/6 Tardis one day as well.

This is really great news. I love the expansion pack idea and it's nice to see company brave enough to give it a try. :rock

Gonna buy all.

Stetson and Ganger Doctor. :yess:

Saves me a lot of trouble to make blue bow ties and stuff.

BigChief.. You're the best.

Last edited:

Completely agree, this is my only concern with these figures so far is the quality and flexibility of the body they use. I'd like to have one in hand before I decide to invest heavily, like I know I will, in this line. Looking forward to a 1/6 Tardis one day as well.

The announcement also says they'll make their body available as a blank - so no worries there either.

Waaaaa heeeyy!!! Green coat and stetson ftw!!!:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back