Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd really really hate for the dead line to discontinue. It's my favourite sideshow line. I have all 4 premium formats, patient zero life sized bust, all the legendary specimen heads and Mort if you happen to count him.

When I did ask sideshow about their dead line, they said there was a lot more to come and this was just before Frozen Dead popped up.

I guess time will tell.

Likewise... I have them all, including the 12" figures... Do you own those as well?

Sadly no. I started with the higher end stuff like the Patient Zero which I managed to score for retail price. By the time I decided I might check out the 12", the only figure easily attainable for a reasonable price was the babysitter. Pretty much every other figure was going for around $100 for the newer figures and substantially more for the older ones. I just couldn't justify spending all that money so I stuck with my poky stone statues.

the end is near...

sinttulohtx.png

This line looks really good and I love zombies but if it isn't from a movie I won't get into collecting them. Though I'm still surprised they haven't sold out because zombies are all the rage these days and at such a low number you would think they'd go a lot faster.

is it me but if u compare the pics of the intestine region on SS website to most of the in-person pics here, it seems like alot of the color is missing...on SS in between each intestine theres a significant color contrast...in the pics here it seems like its one blob of the same color..

Production paint not matching the proto? No way...that's unheard of around here.

I got mine today and it looks better than any photo/video I've seen. I'm very happy with it and the paint looks great.

Back