Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Dead Production Peek...Nazi Zombie Premium Format

It's like "We know the majority of you want a 12 inch Dead figure, take this PF instead." Maybe it's just not a big money maker? If it was, I assume some other company would have stepped in and ate Sideshow's lunch by now. :dunno

Dooley. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

This one might be a day 1 purchase for me dont care for the templers verdict to much though.

Instant Buy For Me ;) Been Waiting for a Nazi Zombie PF For So Long Now!!!

It's like "We know the majority of you want a 12 inch Dead figure, take this PF instead." Maybe it's just not a big money maker? If it was, I assume some other company would have stepped in and ate Sideshow's lunch by now. :dunno

:goodpost: That's pretty much what I got from it. :lol

theFrozenDead.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37377&ref=home_upcoming

Looks great so far ! Shambeling pose, ripped open stomach/ribcage. Hurry up, March 20th !!!

I like it. :rock Nazi zombies is a pretty interesting and cool looking subject matter.

It looks cool. Waiting for the full reveal to decide if I will order or not.

At first, I didn't notice the details in the Sideshow Originals emblem. Nice and grim.

The more I think about it, I'm really loving the pose :yess:. It is way less stretched, or "extreme" than previous Dead PFs. That and the subject ;) should please many collectors.

Very cool. This is probably one I wont pick up, but it looks great so far.

Sweet! I was thinking we would see the Reaper first, but either one is an instant preorder for me.

I'm not surprised this one went up before the reaper. The reaper is a ton more dynamic and probably requires a lot of work. This works out because I have no interest in the Reaper.

This is awesome! First time in months I've actually gotten excited about a new preorder product on Sideshow.

This will look great with the rest of my collection.

That looks awesome. This is going to be a nice piece next to my Lugers and other items.

Looks pretty cool so far, i want the full pose. I want to see whats going on with his legs and what the base looks like.

Looks pretty cool so far, i want the full pose. I want to see whats going on with his legs and what the base looks like.

i agree with you totally....and equally excited to find out what the exclusive version will be..:yess:

love smashing Nazi Zombies on the XBox, (mainly on Der Reise), this guy is gonna be there watching me do it:horror

Back