New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That jim lee batman figure is in my local comic store. No one got him yet? Im still deciding to get it due as he seems expensive.

I bought the Jim Lee figure and like it, although I wish the shading on the figure was a bit more in Jim Lee's style (smaller lines, more detail, etc.).

The package opens really nicely and allows for the figure to be removed without damage. I have my sketch figure displayed by the standard New 52 version of the same mold, and the metallic New 52 one (surprisingly my favorite of the bunch).

That jim lee batman figure is in my local comic store. No one got him yet? Im still deciding to get it due as he seems expensive.

How much are they asking for? My lcs had 2 and I think they asked for $50 each, I POd at bbts for $40 and debating if I should keep it.

I bought the Jim Lee figure and like it, although I wish the shading on the figure was a bit more in Jim Lee's style (smaller lines, more detail, etc.).

The package opens really nicely and allows for the figure to be removed without damage. I have my sketch figure displayed by the standard New 52 version of the same mold, and the metallic New 52 one (surprisingly my favorite of the bunch).

Glad you like it, is it a keeper?

Yeah, it's definitely a unique figure in my collection. Really stands out on a shelf.

Yeah, it's definitely a unique figure in my collection. Really stands out on a shelf.

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

As fir Liefeld, he will be appearing at out local comic con in September. I just want him to sign my marvel select Deadpool. Too bad the sideshow deadpool won't be released yet.

The higher priced ones came with a custom sketch. But the regular edition just came with a highly detailed little print of a sketch. The ink quality is so nice, it's hard to tell it's not real.

The regular ones sold for $40 the real sketch ones were $300 and limited to 150 pieces (50 Batman sketches, 50 Joker sketches, 50 Harley sketches). You had to win an opportunity at some booths to buy the expensive version. Didn't seem remotely worth it to me.

No, that's Bermejo's Superman, Batman, and Lex.

1bGTBbb.jpg
e41VlHm.jpg
75Sf2Jv.jpg
NwoXVeH.jpg

These are exactly what I've been wanting from this line.
Love love love Lee Bermejo's art.

Wish we were getting Joker instead of Lex though...

If I don't get a Darwyn Cooke Jonah Hex out of this deal (with scarred and unscarred heads), I will be disappoint.

You mind posting some picture of the actual figure itself? Been searching online and didnt seems to find any actual figure shots. How abt the sketch from jim lee? Is it on a piece of paper of on a hard cover card or something?

Oh man, these figures look Great!

Batman is my only interests, and finally were getting worthy figures imo.

Darwyn Cookes look incredible! I hope we get a Paul Pope line too

The higher priced ones came with a custom sketch. But the regular edition just came with a highly detailed little print of a sketch. The ink quality is so nice, it's hard to tell it's not real.

The regular ones sold for $40 the real sketch ones were $300 and limited to 150 pieces (50 Batman sketches, 50 Joker sketches, 50 Harley sketches). You had to win an opportunity at some booths to buy the expensive version. Didn't seem remotely worth it to me.

57-13-600x543.jpg

The "real sketch" ones definitely were worth the investment apparently. The Harley Quinn sketch sold for $3,000, the Batman sketch sold for $1,300 and the Joker sketch sold for $1,700 on eBay.

You mind posting some picture of the actual figure itself? Been searching online and didnt seems to find any actual figure shots. How abt the sketch from jim lee? Is it on a piece of paper of on a hard cover card or something?

I have an awful camera, soI don't have any pictures at the moment. But it's the same sculpt as the New 52 Batman and the re-release from the 7-figure Justice League set.

The sketch is on hard card, similar to bristol board that comic artists use.

57-13-600x543.jpg

The "real sketch" ones definitely were worth the investment apparently. The Harley Quinn sketch sold for $3,000, the Batman sketch sold for $1,300 and the Joker sketch sold for $1,700 on eBay.

That's insane. You'd be better off buying a normal sketch from him. There's no way those prices will hold. It's just the Comic-Con inflated after market.

fitting username clown prince :) Awesome pictures. But I had that most of the batman villians have suits...riddler, red hood, two face, joker...eh it gets old

Back