New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone get that new swamp thing figure? any good?

realize its repaint with new head and sans wings of a fig i have but im such a sucker for swampy im tempted...

Anyone know what's going on with the "Arrow" TV Arsenal figure from DC Collectibles? He's had several release dates according to Previews, the latest being Nov. 4, but now he's listed as "To Be Determined". :dunno

Anyone know what's going on with the "Arrow" TV Arsenal figure from DC Collectibles? He's had several release dates according to Previews, the latest being Nov. 4, but now he's listed as "To Be Determined". :dunno

The newest date I have seen mentioned was 11/18 from thefwoosh.com forums. They are usually pretty accurate when it comes to the release dates.

Arkham Knight

Vacation Joker

GqUEdGm.jpg

SkPiXvZ.jpg

oJlB9un.jpg

Rainbow Batman set

Ao8xK2I.jpg

Actually really like that vacation Joker. :lol

I kind of like it too, but I'm not too familiar with the Arkham Knight game, and I don't remember him wearing that outfit. From the looks of it, it must be a tribute to the Killing Joke because of the camera and the shirt. I wish he had a hat on instead of a baseball cap, but there's something cool about it. Ivy looks pretty nice too.

He wears it in a flashback Batman has, of.... You guessed it, the killing joke.

But yeah a hat would've been better, that's how he looks in the game though.

He wears it in a flashback Batman has, of.... You guessed it, the killing joke.

But yeah a hat would've been better, that's how he looks in the game though.

Well, he is wearing a hat, just a different kind haha. I love the look. One of the most memorable moments in all of gaming in my opinion.

In all the walkthrough videos and other Toy Fair coverage, haven't seen a lot of talk about these guys. Anyone hear anything if this two pack marks the end of the TV line or what? I was really hoping for at least a Thea as "Speedy" before the line ended.

02_The_Flash_Arrow_TV_AF_2_Pack_56bceb251bc531_56949935__scaled_800.jpg

In all the walkthrough videos and other Toy Fair coverage, haven't seen a lot of talk about these guys. Anyone hear anything if this two pack marks the end of the TV line or what? I was really hoping for at least a Thea as "Speedy" before the line ended.

View attachment 246836

They seemed to indicate that they were going to continue with Supergirl, when they were talking about the statue. Suffice it to say, I think we'll see more.

Back