New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just had the new DC Collectibles Summer/Fall portfolio in with this weeks comics delivery and there are some new figures coming out. Sorry for the phone cam pics but i thought you would like to see these.

Arrow figure and Greg Capullo Series 1 Batman,Talon and Nightwing

Suicide Squad Box Set Harley Quinn,Deadshot and Cap Boomerang

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke

Holy crap! Capullo batman?!?! Omgwjtkfjwksd!!

YES!!!

Wow, I did not expect that. And there's Grayson, and an owl!!

Day mutha effin one!!

I love capullos style, in case you guys didn't catch any of that.

Man, I'm really excited about everything in that post except Harley. Every time I think I'm going to stop collecting 6-inch figures and stick to 1/6, someone cranks out another must-have figure.

Those Capullo Batman figures look awesome! Definitely picking all those up. Nice to see DCC cranking out all these new figure series, aswell as the new Arkhamverse stuff too.

I'll be picking up all but the Arrow figures and Captain Boomerang. Thanks for sharing. I'm most excited about the Talon figure, as I loved that story line.

The Capullo figures are awesome, definitely in for those, I hope they do the whole Batfamily in his styling

I always wondered why they didn't make Capullo Batman figures. I thought they were crazy not to, actually, but I see now that it was only a matter of time.

A lot of action figures, and most of them are related to Batman.

This was supposed to be Superman's year! What with the movie and the 75th anniversary, and all that... NO Superman line of action figures!

That being said, I'll probably get Nightwing for myself. Always liked "Richard" Grayson (Haha! The forum censored the name, so I had to edit) A LOT better than Bruce Wayne, and his title is the only one from the Bat-verse I'm reading. So, I need the action figure! I already have the "Justice League" Batman, anyway. Don't need another one!

Batman & Talon Capullo style. Cool. I want a Damian Wayne as well in his style.

Back