New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fitting username clown prince :) Awesome pictures. But I had that most of the batman villians have suits...riddler, red hood, two face, joker...eh it gets old

Gorgeous figure.

Shame about the articulation.

Where did you get the pics?

Come on, you know you can't resist the figure. Right now you're like.

LQuq4x6.gif

here's the link
https://www.dccollectors.com/2015/07/better-look-at-dc-collectibles-endgame-joker-figure/

Chanced on this today when checking my Hot Toys order, and thought some of you guys might want a head's up:

DC Collectibles - Action Figure Sale! at BigBadToyStore

Lots of DCC figures about half off the original price. I picked up Son of Batman Deathstroke and Nightwing for $10 each, and Capullo Catwoman and Batgirl for $14 each.

I already bought that Titan Joker from Arkham, but $40 is a great price for it. Wish they had Arkham Clayface for that price tag...

the new capullo joker is just so good! ordered 2 of him! :) there's one by mattel too, I'm gonna order it as well but I like this one better.

chin guard Flash is best flash yo!

I like this Flash's body, just the face is funny but I like it better than the icons line, unfortunately this one will be closer to 7" so it won't fit with the icons, Superman I'll get if they release a Capullo one, I've always liked my Supes a little taller.

If CW Flash had better articulation I'd get 2.

Manapul Flash when?

flash-presentation.jpg

I want some Manapul figures so damn bad. Manapul Flash + Manapul Batman = I'll love you forever, DC Collectibles.

Also, for those of you planning to collect those icons figures, they also announced that they'll be producing accessory packs for that line.

Anybody pick up the 12" CW Flash statue?
It's out apparently.

Curious to see how it compares in scale to 1/6 scale bodies.

Really? What kind of accessories?

Manapul also does a killer Superman.
Superman_Unchained_Vol_1_5_Manapul_Variant.jpg

He well deserves his own line.

Thanks a bunch, Gaspar. Now, I've got to try to track that issue down. Golden Age Superman + Francis Manapul? You're cruel, man. No, but he definitely does, great Superboy, too. The first things I read from him were his brief arc on Superman/Batman, and his run on Adventure Comics, which is where I fell in love with his style, because everything just worked. I'll never forget that spread. It was Conner Kent and Krypto, sitting together on the roof of the Kent house on the farm, and it was just this massive landscape, and it was just perfect. It was like his style was just meant for that kind of work, but the amazing thing is that he continues to surprise me. The Eisner-esque credit sequences in The Flash, even the way he draws Batman.

It feels like Detective Comics, because he feels like a Detective, his posture, the way he's always looming in the shadows, studying; it's perfect. I could talk about his style all night, so, I'd better quit while I'm ahead.:lolI'll say this, though, if he does get his own designer series, I hope they do a better job of capturing his style than that Black & White statue. It's a nice statue, but it just doesn't really scream "that's Francis Manapul's Batman," to me.

I'm loving the designer action figures and DC Comics Icons. I needed a younger Gordon in my collection. Had to scoop him up since he is way below retail right now.

Last edited:
Picked up the BTAS Batman figure from a local comic shop for $14.99! They ordered a bunch of these so this is the reasoning for the low price point compared to the $24.99 elsewhere:

Back