New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that Zero Year Batsuit is amazing.

In which issues does Zero Year start?

@redleo Yeah but those are not part of the Capullo line, and I agree, I'd get them both and Redhood if the articulation wasn't almost non-existent.

Last edited:
Any chance someone with the Batman figure could do a head swap with the Jim Lee JL figure & post a pic I want to know how it looks and if it's swapable.

Just got this pair today, such awesome figures!

image.jpgnightwing.jpg

Has anyone in the UK got there hands on these yet? Girlfriend wants to get me the set for my birthday in a couple of weeks but even ebay is light on options

Has anyone in the UK got there hands on these yet? Girlfriend wants to get me the set for my birthday in a couple of weeks but even ebay is light on options
Still waiting on Diamond Comics to ship them in, we've been weeks behind the States getting figures this year.

that's a great pic!

Man DCC is getting better and better. I recently opened Superwoman and Ultraman and they are so much better than their counterparts.

This line kills me, because I really want to get into it, but nostalgia's winning. This and the TAS line seem to be coming out constantly. Series 3 for both will be shown at SDCC. That's 24 figures in total, and that's not even counting whether or not we'll see Series 4 of the TAS stuff. It's like, within 3 years time, they'd probably have eighty figures out between both lines. That's a lot of money and a lot of space.:lol

I love Capullo's artwork, I've been avoiding the line but that Zero Year is awesome. If I crack with that one I know I'll have to get the entire line. Especially that Gordon, so awesome.

I know people already think they're too Batman heavy, but I don't care, I'd love it if they gave Manapul's work the signature treatment. He draws one of the best Batman interpretations I've ever seen.

Back