New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm the same. I've cut down my collecting of 6 inch action figures to just Batman and his allies and rogues, and I think I'll wind up sticking with the new 52 Bats as the main one in my collection, which is a shame as I really like the Capullo figure, I just don't like the cape. The rest of the series looks great though.

Yeah I'm the same. I've cut down my collecting of 6 inch action figures to just Batman and his allies and rogues, and I think I'll wind up sticking with the new 52 Bats as the main one in my collection, which is a shame as I really like the Capullo figure, I just don't like the cape. The rest of the series looks great though.

Yeah, the cape is borderline deal breaker to me, but seeing from several panels, it's kind of accurate.

It's kind of funny, I'm more excited for 6" releases than for 1/6 releases this year, the only 1/6 release I'm genuinely excited for is the SSC 1/6 Supes.

^That looks awesome.
I haven't collected anything in this scale for a while,but I'm definitely going to pick him up.

Yeah, they look nice. I'm only getting Batman and Riddler. I'm also getting Redhood/joker when it comes out later this year :) I'm thinking about Talon. This is the first Talon figure and it's based on Capullo's art work, so it seems like the one to get, but I'm not sure yet.

I got to see these in person at a local comic shop today. The sculpts, paint apps, and packaging are all stellar. DO WANT.

I'm not even that much of a comic reader nowadays but these just look great. No idea who talon is but that sculpt is very very nice

Gah DCC just getting all my money recently

What's the QC like on these? Are DCC still using the clear plastic joints?

Back