New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn all these Capullo figures are really hitting the right notes for me! I do hope we get a Lincoln March at some point. While the storyline was well-received, I know the character got mixed reception (though I did think that conceptually he's actually neat). Still you can't deny that his design would make for great-looking figure and it'd be a huge shame if they never touch him, not to mention he was technically the Big Bad of the Court of Owls storyline.

Love Zero Year Batman and Scarecrow looks incredible. I'm judging from his leg brace that he didn't walk away from Killer Croc unscathed during Arkham Asylum?

Capullo Batgirl looks great too. I was going to get the other New52 Batgirl, but I think I might now hold off until this one.

dcdsgpbatgirljpg-6e5471_960w__scaled_600.jpg

Yeah, one of best redesigns of the new 52 so far, taking cues from Marvel's teen superheroes.

batgirl_promo_poster2-720x960.jpg

BATGIRLMODEL2-720x1018.jpg

Yeah I think DC are making a smart move here, Batgirl had become "grim and gritty" which never sat well with me in regards to her character. Her new costume has an Yvonne Craig vibe going on which I like. This new series sounds like it will be fun, and I'm sure I'll end up picking up her eventual figure as well.

I like that Batgirl design, is this a new series?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I think it's just continuing with issue 35 if I remember correctly, but it's a new story arc.

Edit: Yeah, what knightstalker said :lol

Gonna start reading it.

I gave up around #20 as it go boring but I'll try get back into it if it's going in a better direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously, though. Manapul's Batman is just incredible.

tumblr_n8hmu8CJaI1s2k64ro1_250.png

if you aren't reading Detective Comics, you're missing out. The only issue with it is that there aren't a ton of classic Batman staples like in Snyder's book. You've got low level guys like Sumo and The Squid, but the book's living up to its name , as it does a great job of showing the crime solving aspect of Batman.

Seriously, though. Manapul's Batman is just incredible.

tumblr_n8hmu8CJaI1s2k64ro1_250.png

if you aren't reading Detective Comics, you're missing out. The only issue with it is that there aren't a ton of classic Batman staples like in Snyder's book. You've got low level guys like Sumo and The Squid, but the book's living up to its name , as it does a great job of showing the crime solving aspect of Batman.

Yeah Detective is the best it's been in years. I was getting ready to drop this book, but the new creative team changed all that. One of the best DC books out at the moment imo.

Back