Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his face is too thin. He has a meaty body and a skinny face. It almost looks like a skeleton in this pic.

I reckon it's just not a great photo. The contrast is all kinds of crap, his face look thin because of the sideburns and hair, probably. It looks fine in the colour photo to me.

Yeah that pic makes his face look like the cover of a VHS Troma movie. But the proof will be seeing it in motion.

What i like about that pic is that his coat is not the duster style from GDT's movies. looks more like HB's comic outfit (though i doubt he'll be wearing the shorts).

You know, I was curious above it the whole satyr legs thing and after looking at a ton of comics I don't think he has satyr legs per say. More like satyr feet. Basically just hooves instead of toes.

They'll never nail the comic book look with an actor in costume. The only way to achieve that look would be CGI. But that can be risky. I think the new Hellboy looks awesome and as stated more organic looking than the Pearlman HB.

I didn't realize that Glenn Danzig was playing Hellboy. :monkey3
Gee, I hope not. Would be a pretty short movie.

giphy.gif

All the talk about the look, which is a nice update....

What about his acting chops? I LOVED Pearlman's portrayal .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the talk about the look, which is a nice update....

What about his acting chops? I LOVED Pearlman's portrayal .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harbour's an excellent and criminally underrated actor. Stranger Things finally gave him a chance to show the world what he could do after almost 20 years of bit parts. I think he's gonna devour this role.

I like how Harbour looks, exactly like Pearlman without a doubt, and that was likely the intention.

Harbour is a complete sjw cuck and a ******, but hopefully the movie ends up being good.

Oooooookie dokie.

I'm really hoping we get to see Abe Sapien, Kate Corrigan and Roger turn up in this film. Hell, give me a full Plague of Frogs spin off and call it a day.

I have the feeling we're gonna see Milla Jovovich in a wig and maybe some Walking Dead level canon fodder. But fingers crossed.

Back