Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've been wondering what the heck happened to this. I'm surprised we didn't see a trailer or anything at Comic Con since I assumed they started filming a good while back - unless those pics were just costume tests.
I think they are still editing the film or something. Even if they finished filming doesn't mean it's done. Hopefully we see a teaser or trailer soon. I have been buying and reading a bunch of the hellboy comics. It got me wondering what the story will be or what sets of stories it will mix.

I forgot about this too. I feel like this is going to be one of those movies where it's been out for months and I'm still wondering when the release date is.

If they add any new characters in the film from the comics. I definitely want to see Kate Corrigan as she hasn't been done yet in film.

So we might see something in October for the film. David Harbour posted on his twitter that though he can't say anything about the film. He will be waiting at NYCC. So obviously we will see something at comic con. Here is hoping it's a full length trailer.

I can see why they want to wait to release a trailer and the film next year it wouldn't be up against any other comic film. That why they are the only comic movie beginning of the year.

DocSIpMUYAIpsj3.jpg

Amazing poster. I love that we got to see Excalibur from the comics this is definitely going to be great, hope that trailer drops soon.

Back