Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I agree he looks better - but certainly as good in a much different way. If people think this resembles Perlman's Hellboy too much, they need to get their damn eyes checked. Perlman's is just a lot more... I don't know, cartoony, sculpted, whatever. It's a great costume. But this just looks more... real.

View attachment 365941

Hellboy is training with Battfleck now. Wow :lol

b244e89747d4dbe2d92f3563e66b0dd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear your either Milla jovovich or a close relative.

Neil Marshall's upcoming Hellboy reboot has added three more cast members today in the form of Sophie Okenodo (Hotel Rwanda), Brian Gleeson (Assassin’s Creed) and Alistair Petrie (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story). They now join a cast which includes the likes of David Harbour as the titular character, Milla Jovovich as Nimue the Blood Queen, and Ian McShane as Trevor Bruttenholm.

Hellboy creator Mike Mignola has reportedly had little involvement with the development of Hellboy but we do know that the story will revolve around his battle medieval sorceress, the Blood Queen, who seeks to destroy all of humankind. So, who are these latest additions going to play in the movie?

Okenodo has been cast as Osiris Club resident seer Lady Hatton, while Brian Gleeson will star as the wizard Merlin. Alistair Petrie has been cast to play the role of Lord Adam Glaren, a high ranking member of the Osiris club.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/hell...boy-reboot-as-the-osiris-club-expands-a154669

I'm curious to see who they replace Ed Skrein with. It would be funny if they got another white dude.

we do know that the story will revolve around his battle medieval sorceress, the Blood Queen, who seeks to destroy all of humankind.

S K Y B E A M m

Anyone know if they will release a trailer. Definitely excited for this and hope to god that HT makes a figure based on this.

Yeah, I've been wondering what the heck happened to this. I'm surprised we didn't see a trailer or anything at Comic Con since I assumed they started filming a good while back - unless those pics were just costume tests.

Back