Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold your horses. Just wait and see what the suit dude says before anyone gets excited.

Besides, aside from the vest, and tie...the Joker suit is pretty nice. Could be lighter, and the coller could be better....but for the price, its great.

Hmm Devil might be right on this. $500 for 20 suits might be too good to be true.

And I don't think you're on the order form Lockjaw. Go under Customer and then click on Free Board. That should let you make a post to be able to ask.

Yeah it wouldn't be a matter of finding 20 people to pay $25 a piece, it'd be a matter of finding 20 people to pay $500 a piece. I threw that $500 out there because I know and have seen some mens suits that he does as limited runs in sets of 20 that cost $500 a piece. They are not as detailed as the Joker costume either so realistically you'd be looking at more per suit.

500 a piece? i think my wallet burst into flames:google

And I don't think you're on the order form Lockjaw. Go under Customer and then click on Free Board. That should let you make a post to be able to ask.

no, i went there too
says you need a password
just click on write and it's there
if you try to post it, a message pops up, can't read it though, not english
i take it it's demanding a password

https://www.ha-rue.com/4/02.php

i can't find where to sign up
i've even emailed them, didn't get a response, i'm guessing the forum is more reliable for response
look at the bottom of the page, they've got other contact info
but nothing on how to sign up

seriously, 25 bucks for a suit? I am in.

It wouldn't be $25.

Here's an example of one of his limited runs of a suit in which 20 were made. This suit is $500 a piece. The Joker costume is vastly more complicated than this suit, so it would more than likely be a lot more than just $500.
f0z0ax.jpg

It wouldn't be $25.

Here's an example of one of his limited runs of a suit in which 20 were made. This suit is $500 a piece. The Joker costume is vastly more complicated than this suit, so it would more than likely be a lot more than just $500.
f0z0ax.jpg

See that was the misunderstanding. I think LockJaw saw that $500 number and assumed it was $500 for a batch or whatever. Not $500 per suit. There's no way to cut that up. It would be $500 per head.

yeh, when I was gauging interest for a group commission, I meant it would likely be $500 per suit as wofford stated. Anyone who thinks it would be $25 per suit is crazy.

That's probably less than the the cost for the mass produced Joker costumes we get now. :)

Either way, if anyone else would be up for the expensive group commission, if even possible, I AM IN.

Either way, if anyone else would be up for the expensive group commission, if even possible, I AM IN.

it all depends on the cost
if anyone can do a better job than me with trying to contact them
GO FOR IT
the links are in the thread

i wish its cheaper than that :(

if you cut down the stuff you want, the price might come down
like order it without:

the chain
the socks (the only inaccuracy is the pink, it should be purple)
and oh i don't know
the pants, the Hot Toys one is a fair shade
the shirt on the Hot Toys one isn't TOOO bad
and the suspenders

if you do find such person

let us know here
i think everyone here as expressed extreme interest

i love the look on the coat shoulder.
the one on the mass production seems off :(
not to mention the collar on the prototype pics earlier, sooo greaattt... uhhh i love it

Yes, it is indeed a good idea to start hunting around here. They must be some local tailor here that specialized in fixing or making doll clothes.

And with us being a third world country, things tend to be much cheaper. But one thing I do need help with is reference materials. If I do find someone who can do it, they will need all the reference materials (high resolution stills, behind the scenes, pics of the costume from all angles, etc, etc) they can get.

Back