Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have the original photos of the outfit ?.
They seem to be gone off of the first page.
Thanks.

It's on page 11.

This would be great cause, while not really screen accurate I could put this on my BR Joke and not have to buy a whole Joker V.1 but from the sound of it the suit may be really expensive and I might have to go the Joker V.1 route :(

$300 for the suit supposedly.

You said it was originally going to be $500 for everything, then $300 for the jacket (trench coat) and inner jacket plus waistcoat.... a while back if I remember correctly.

You remember incorrectly. I mentioned Harue's recent suit set was $500 and he told me it would be less than that. I estimated/hoped it would fall around the $300 mark, but I have no solid price as yet. :)

You could probably hunt down ultra accurate material and make it yourself for that much when you think about it. Could afford to screw it up about 20 times too :p
I'm still interested though, too lazy to do that :D

will a harue style custom made joker suit ever be made availbale to us do you think?

I honestly don't think we need one anymore, now that the DX has come out.

Harue will certainly not be doing one.

I still reckon someone will take up the reigns and make super accurate details in the future (like a silkier style shirt and tie, slightly wooly green vest etc). Material shoes would be cool too, someone will do them one day. But as said the DX is more than sufficient for nice tailoring

Back