Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks
i saw his profile, can't find a way to get in touch

and now, i REALLY want to contact Harue
this is what they did for Hot Toys
God knows why we didn't all get something like this?!?!?!
the coat collars are accurate, not huge
the tie looks like the appropriate shade
the vest is good, the buttons are closer together, like the film
and the inner coat is BEAUTIFUL
the shirt looks fantastic
and the suit is PURPLE, appropriate shading
the inner lining is still red, and the coattails are wrong
but it's soooooooooo good :huh:(

Because the ones in your pictures were not mass-produced in a factory.

true true
but i've Hot Toys' other works, and they turned out so great for mass market productions

btw, does anyone out there no how to contact Harue?
anyone who's ever ordered from them?
i see they have a customer order made page
when i try to write a request, it says i need a password
appears i need to have a profile
but i can't find where to sign up

yes, but it says i need a password to leave the message
i can't seem to locate a place where i need to sign up that would require a password to endter

For anyone wanting to commission work from Harue, the last time I checked he still won't do one off commissions. You'd have to place multiple orders of the same suit to justify him making it. You can find his limited suits he's made around the internet, mainly in Korea but expect to pay $500 and up for one suit.

Hmm, interesting. I will have to contact him myself too methinks. $500 for a Joker costume THAT good would be well worth it to me.

For anyone wanting to commission work from Harue, the last time I checked he still won't do one off commissions. You'd have to place multiple orders of the same suit to justify him making it. You can find his limited suits he's made around the internet, mainly in Korea but expect to pay $500 and up for one suit.

and we have to place order for... how many?
too damn expensive for me :(

That does indeed look so good, it's so tight fitted. Collars folded so perfect as well.

hope he has changed his style of business

man, if someone bought 20 suits
they could easily put it up on ebay
or sell them through the forums

$500, i think i'd only be willing to pay $200

That would be for just one suit though, and he won't sell individually. You'd have to order about 20 of them. Unless he's changed the way he does business.

Ah, of course. Silly me for not reading correctly!

hope he has changed his style of business

man, if someone bought 20 suits
they could easily put it up on ebay
or sell them through the forums

$500, i think i'd only be willing to pay $200

Well that's a shame, because we would have had 2 people then, and only have needed 18 more, (if he did do batches of 20).

Yes, I believe so, as I saw these pics a while back just after the Joker v1 specs were released.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Joker the way he is now and $500 IS excessive, but it just looks perfect and I would love to own a PERFECT representation of my fave ever screen character. :)

Back