Neca to do Labyrinth figures !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEC10482.jpg

I will buy the 18'' of this for sure...

That is AMAZING. I am in awe. It's kind of like a dream come true, if you let me be corny :monkey3

I could be wrong but I don't think NECa is doing Labyrinth figures per se, I think it will end With Jareth (and whatever scales he comes out in). I think he just going to be in the cult classics line.

denger4000 said:
I could be wrong but I don't think NECa is doing Labyrinth figures per se, I think it will end With Jareth (and whatever scales he comes out in). I think he just going to be in the cult classics line.

I'VE ALREADY READ THAT THEY PLANNED ON MAKING SOME GOBLINS TOO AND HOGGLE.. FOR THE REST, I DONT KNOW..BUT YES, I THINK IT WILL BE IN THE CULT CLASSIC LINE.

Mookeylama said:
that's freakin awesome! can't wait to get it. so what size will it be?

Frst it will be a 7'' action figure.. if it sells well..NECA will probably do a 12'' and a 18'' of the same sculpt,like they did with the Capt. Jack Sparrow figure.

Shai Hulud said:
I'VE ALREADY READ THAT THEY PLANNED ON MAKING SOME GOBLINS TOO AND HOGGLE.. FOR THE REST, I DONT KNOW..BUT YES, I THINK IT WILL BE IN THE CULT CLASSIC LINE.

I stand corrected then, If they are going that far they may as well make more, I'd love to see a Bluto.

Who's Bluto? You mean Ludo? I'd LOVE to see a Ludo figure, in fact, any Labyrinth character made into a plastic being would make me happy. If that's true that they're planning on doing Hoggle and some goblins, you made my day!

Shai Hulud said:
check the confirmation of hoggle,the goblins under the cult classics banner..also a box set with hoggle and jarreth:monkey5

https://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=139&itemid=10590

I read that last night before going to bed. I had the most pleasant dreams lol

I can't believe we're getting a diff version of Jareth, Hoggle and a COLLECTION of Goblins! It starts to sound like a line on its own. Will they keep on releasing characters from the movie if these sell well. Will we see a Sarah? Or it's not NECA material...? I wish they made her...

WOW GREAT NEWS!
I will def be getting the Jareth figure.I hope Hoggle and the goblins look just as great.And a Sarah would be good as well.

olvidadero said:
Who's Bluto? You mean Ludo? I'd LOVE to see a Ludo figure, in fact, any Labyrinth character made into a plastic being would make me happy. If that's true that they're planning on doing Hoggle and some goblins, you made my day!

Right, Ludo.

What will the alternative Jareth version be? I hope it's a "Hallucination" Ball Dance Jareth. In that case, they could do another set to release Sarah in her gown. God, I can't stop speculating.

Mookeylama said:
sweet! i'd love a 12" to display w/ other figs. prolly get an 18" to. been thinking of getting the Darkness and Punkinhead.

Am I the only one who thinks Darkness and The Goblin King would look strangely appropriate together?

Back