NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be better if the Meat was added with the Training Rocky or Paulie?Yes but with the wide selection of characters in the Jakks line i really do not mind it getting it's own release.It's meant to be somewhat comical,it is what it is:)

By the way,i wanted to show 2 very cool exclusives i own,6-Pack tribute to all the films,and a Rocky 3 with Rocky and Clubber w/kid sized belt and gloves.

Only pics I've seen of these were Michael Crawford's.

sdcc2011_neca_44.jpg

sdcc2011_neca_45.jpg

sdcc2011_neca_49.jpg

I based my estimate or release on how long it seems to take stuff seen at Toy Fair to come out, but maybe things are further along at SDCC.

who else is worried about the paint application? can you imagine how Apolio Cread's moustache will look if not fully painted?

Only pics I've seen of these were Michael Crawford's.I based my estimate or release on how long it seems to take stuff seen at Toy Fair to come out, but maybe things are further along at SDCC.

Page 3.

My message is not too short.

That's the downside with Apollo collectibles like this, can't look like him, stupid Carl Weathers, bet he'd approve a Chubs Peterson figure.

chubbs_display_image.jpg

He's doing Bud Light ads now, he should take any paycheck he can get for figures :lol

BudlLightPlayBook1.bmp

Can't wait to see all the reports of breakages on these figures. :rolleyes2 Don't bother boasting about articulation NECA if the damn things are just gonna snap right outta the box.

I thought this was an odd choice for neca seeing as Jakks has done the most complete line anyone can hope to make. This doesnt seem like a license that is in their wheelhouse.

Except NECA just slapped Rocky heads onto their wrestler bodies, so it may have been an extensice line but the figures weren't authentic and they were very toy like. NECA can offer use more authentic figures with a higher end toy quality.

Except NECA just slapped Rocky heads onto their wrestler bodies, so it may have been an extensice line but the figures weren't authentic and they were very toy like. NECA can offer use more authentic figures with a higher end toy quality.

You mean Jakks just slapped Rocky heads onto their wrestler bodies.

Yeah, my bad. So far i'm impressed with what NECA's doing. I wonder if they'll do any at 12" scale.

the NECAs twitter hasnt been active so I hope its that theyre busy pursuing more licenses. I hope these figures have more bulk like the Gears of War figures

I just saw a pre order auction on ebay for Neca Rocky and Apollo 7 inch figures. Hong Kong seller. The seller wants $99 for the two, aren't these going to be priced at about $15.99? Why would anyone give this guy $99:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back