NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that these are definitely going to be 7 inch, that sucks! I was really looking forward to 18 inch on these, the good news is Neca plans on making more then just Rocky and Apollo, would've loved to see more Rocky characters previewed at SDCC, but I guess two is better then none.

Good for you man!Now spend the rest on Dolls while you can :wave
You know it! :rock
I just read that these are definitely going to be 7 inch, that sucks! I was really looking forward to 18 inch on these, the good news is Neca plans on making more then just Rocky and Apollo, would've loved to see more Rocky characters previewed at SDCC, but I guess two is better then none.
ahhhhhh, this does indeed suck.

7 inch is a good action figure size so im getting them anyway.Best Rocky 1 presentations out there yet.

7 inch is a good action figure size so im getting them anyway.Best Rocky 1 presentations out there yet.

Good point. Now am hoping they do a lot of characters from all the Rocky films. These are going to be plastic, know clothes like the Jakks figures. I wonder what these well cost?

BTW the new HCG 1/6 Clubber Lang statue is in stock, anyone getting it? I like to see some in hands pics, am going to get it, I just got the Rocky 1/6 statue, not one of Edinho Mega's best, I would rate it a 7, and the paint is average at best. The preorder pics on this one look great.

Apparently there is still one more Rocky figure to be shown. It is covered up to the left of Apollo.
neca-2-SDCC-11-035_1311342384.jpg

Better be the best fighter in the world, Clubber Lang!!!!!!

The unbeaten face doesn't have a good enough likeness IMO Jakks did better. That beat up face is great though. And I'm getting those Evil Deads, just incase anyone cares to know.

Anyone know when the first Neca Rocky figures well be released:impatient:

Also like to know what Neca plans are for Rocky? Are they going to do figures from all six Rocky films?

it's too bad they are only doing Rocky and Rambo licenses only, no Cobra, Demolishun Man or Expendables.

Maybe not right now, but I can see Neca coming back to do figures from The Expendables.

the NECA said no, someone asked on their Twitter about making Stallone, Strahan and Lee and they said they are only pursuing Rocky and Rambo license. it would be nice to see those because even non-Expendables fans will probably buy them just to have the other characters in their collection in some form.

the NECA said no, someone asked on their Twitter about making Stallone, Strahan and Lee and they said they are only pursuing Rocky and Rambo license. it would be nice to see those because even non-Expendables fans will probably buy them just to have the other characters in their collection in some form.

sucks. Yeah, atleast we get Rocky and Rambo.

yeah I thought the NECA would do that because it would go hand in hand with there retro ideas, like they are doing old 80's figures and Stallone brought back kick ass 80's style action film. I hope they do Rambo IV figures because it would be nice to get the machete in 7" format.

yeah I thought the NECA would do that because it would go hand in hand with there retro ideas, like they are doing old 80's figures and Stallone brought back kick ass 80's style action film. I hope they do Rambo IV figures because it would be nice to get the machete in 7" format.

yeah, I'd get any Rambo in 7". Especially from Rambo IV. An 18" Rambo would look great too if they were to do him posed with his bow and arrow.

Back