NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, i useti be Rockybalboa2006 on rockyfigs.com. Very excited about the new rocky figs. Havent been this excited since the jakks 2006 line. I saw the $99 figure too on eBay...crazy man. I had a jakks prototype belt too and sold it recently on eBay.

Hi guys, i useti be Rockybalboa2006 on rockyfigs.com. Very excited about the new rocky figs. Havent been this excited since the jakks 2006 line. I saw the $99 figure too on eBay...crazy man. I had a jakks prototype belt too and sold it recently on eBay.

I'm not that excited because Neca's only releasing two figures at a time, and there only 7 inches.

How much did you get for the belt? I gave up on it and got lucky one day and got one for only $35, you never see even one for sale anymore on ebay. Never could understand how Jakks could release six series, and two best of series, and never release a championship belt as an accessory. Does anyone know why the championship belt was never released with any of the figures?

Last edited:
I'd rather have two at a time than nothing. If i had to pay for 10 at a time id be broke.
(the belts) I think they were too expensive to produce. If you look at it up close there's a lot of detail. They have pics of rocky and Apollo stuck in the belt the size of a pea. I sold the belt for $500.

I'd rather have two at a time than nothing. If i had to pay for 10 at a time id be broke.
(the belts) I think they were too expensive to produce. If you look at it up close there's a lot of detail. They have pics of rocky and Apollo stuck in the belt the size of a pea. I sold the belt for $500.

$500 is amazing! Was this recently? I have it in my collection, but for $500 for a little plastic belt that goes around a 7 inch fig, I might have to sell:slap The high cost of this belt reminds me of the Apollo 1-100 figure, I remember it sold for $1,000+ at one time and then went why down. I'm going to keep mine. It's so rare and has sentimental value to me.

Does anybody know how many of these belts are out there?

I just saw that BBTS has the Neca Series 1 Rocky and Apollo figs up for preorder for $17.99 each and $33.99 for both, says coming February 2012. Says one fig well be 6 3/4 inch and the other 7 inch, I would think that Apollo is the taller figure.

Rocky-IV-bts.jpg

Saw this online, apparently it's the prototype for Necas "Rocky IV" Rocky. I like the sculpt on this one much better.

First saw that months ago. Randy's twitter profile pic is Rocky mid-air spitting blood. Plus, packaged pics of Rocky went up today.

The BD sculpt looks fantastic (for a 7" toy) but who in Gods name is that in the clean version? Damn that's not even 20% Stallone.

The BD sculpt looks fantastic (for a 7" toy) but who in Gods name is that in the clean version? Damn that's not even 20% Stallone.

Maybe the plastic is in the why of the face, or it may look better in hand.

Anyone have pics of the two Apollo's?

What stores are selling these? or is this online only?

Yeah something about it looks WAY off. The BD sculpt is awesome though.

First saw that months ago. Randy's twitter profile pic is Rocky mid-air spitting blood. Plus, packaged pics of Rocky went up today.

I just saw pics of that today! It looks amazing! Is that going to be included with the Rocky 4 figure?

Im gonna get all the BD versions only of this line, cause I know that human likeness can never be spot on in 7inch scale

Im gonna get all the BD versions only of this line, cause I know that human likeness can never be spot on in 7inch scale

I have to ask you and other collectors a question, why does a 7 inch figure that cost $15.00 have to have a head sculpt that's spot on, or looks like it was sculpted by michelangelo? The majority of the expensive figures aren't spot on, so does that mean you can't purchase them to?

I find they´re really aweful looking. I guess I completely grown/collected out of the 6" sector.
I don´t even bother thinking about getting any 6" anymore.

They're great for inexpensive 6" figures that will allow Rocky fans to collect an extensive line of figures covering the series of films. I look to NECA as a cheap way to really depict a film with many figures, it's too expensive to do with something like Hot Toys, plus they don't always make everything. NECA gave me the most broad lineup of T2 representation and Rocky will be the same.

Back