NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are foreign factory workers being treated as badly or working in as poor conditions as they once did, probably not, but they're still working for much less than what someone in the U.S. would be paid to do the same job, hence why manufacturing is still exported to foreign countries even in economic crisis and unemployment. He'll, U.S. companies even export phone customer service because it's cheaper.

Comments about cheap foreign labor arent't statements acting like the foreigners are lesser to the U.S., it's more a shot at the shady practices of big business.

Woah. Takes a multitude of jackass type ignorance to laugh about a poor kid in another country painting toys for all you sorry-***-sons-a-*****es. Smarten the **** up.

Last edited:
Saw the Rambo figure at TRU and passed. It looks as bad as the first Rocky figure they did. The face is terrible but it's his body sculpt that looks too thick and fat that makes it even worse.

BB

I collected all of the Rocky line and quite enjoyed those. This one is off to a rough start. Not crazy about this first one. The survival variant looks far more interesting. Do hope the line continues though. I would love to see Rambo II and III. Those should be easier to translate. Although you have to ask yourself, if they will just be repurposing the Rocky chests for that one.

I'm glad this first figure sold well enough for NECA to move forward, I just hope future Rambos get the Rocky level paint work to keep the line going.

I still can't find this in stores. :gah:

You may have a hard time, being a lone figure, retail stores are probably ordering low stock. I know online's a gamble with NECA paint but I feel like this figure is probably safe to do so, the only spot I could really see varying is the arm blood and there's no distinct pattern to it for you to feel like oh, that's off, unlike the Terminators.

You may have a hard time, being a lone figure, retail stores are probably ordering low stock. I know online's a gamble with NECA paint but I feel like this figure is probably safe to do so, the only spot I could really see varying is the arm blood and there's no distinct pattern to it for you to feel like oh, that's off, unlike the Terminators.

Yeah that's true, online it is then. Hopefully I won't end up with a shotty one. It just sucks having to pay around $25 when I can get it in stores for $17.:mad:

Yeah that's true, online it is then. Hopefully I won't end up with a shotty one. It just sucks having to pay around $25 when I can get it in stores for $17.:mad:

Check Toys R Us website, he's up with a store locator link for inventory.

From what I see on eBay, I don't see in hand photos so I'd question the auctions. I'm sure some overseas dealers will have it soon though, isn't it due this fall?

I really just want the poncho, I'd love to get every figure but as cheap as these are, I don't really have money for new collectible so I have to choose carefully.

I really just want the poncho, I'd love to get every figure but as cheap as these are, I don't really have money for new collectible so I have to choose carefully.

I'm in the same boat. Rambo II figures seem more interesting to me anyway.

Rambo II coming in early '14....hopefully Trautman makes it in!

If not Trautman, then at least a bunch of Rambo variants, I'll buy them all.

Back