NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure NECA will do 2 Rambo 2s, 1 with black tank top and bandana and machine gun, 1 shirtless with red bandana and bow and arrow.

Sounds good to me, I can't wait to see the sculpts. I wish they would go ahead and make an 18" Rambo too while they're at it.

Yeah for sure, I'll take any 1/4 Rambo. Too bad Rambo IV doesn't get much love, besides hcg. Maybe Enterbay will eventually make a Rambo 4 figure, like they intended too but then changed it to III. :lol

NECA might if 1-3 sell we'll enough, old Rambo has a better chance than old Rocky cuz he can be all bloody and have weapons.

The paint looks much better.

$T2eC16F,!zcFIdR,s7ufBSIh(SL8CQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16F,!ykFIenyQSh+BSIhPV7IHw~~60_57.JPG

Thanks for sharing snoop.This is the one i want,my favourite Rambo look.

I sent my HT First Blood off for a repaint so i have a decent looking Poncho Rambo now.Still hope HT will make one eventually.

He looks great, looks more painted than just translucent skin. Honestly the first one came out really good and the paint looks awesome but the skin really ruined it. Figures they do better work on the one people care about less.

Honestly I wanted the poncho version more, something about it just reminds me more of First Blood. Plus this head sculpt looks way better than the previous one. You getting this version MF?

@Rock83, that looks great! Much more realistic.

Last edited:
Honestly I wanted the poncho version more, something about it just reminds me more of First Blood. Plus this head sculpt looks way better than the previous one. You getting this version MF?

Sadly, I won't, minor variants won't fit into the collecting budget.

I do agree that the distinct look defines First Blood, but like Rock, I feel like it needs to be bandana too, not just the poncho. I understand NECA's business practice and why this was done this way, but it's annoying as the first release had everything I wanted but the poncho.

Based on where that sculpt is at, definitely not coming for awhile but nice to see Rambo 2 underway, hopefully the proto is finished for Toy Fair.

Anyone know the MSRP on Survival Rambo? I saw it at my local shop for 25 bucks. Thanks.

Back