NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just came from toys R Us, got my elder :yess:

the articulation is perfect, I was afraid about it but i bended the joints carefully and is flawless,
Elder is pretty cool, I could not imagine how amazing it would be in 18 inch form,

There was only 1 Elder and 4-5 hounds i think, and, after i got my Elder, someone else came asking me if I saw any more elders, so these things are selling like hot cakes too? I guess everything predator sells,

Hound looks too big, even in person, i dont know, i dont think ill get him

I just realized my Elder never came with a sword. I emailed Neca to see if they can send me one. I wonder what the odds are that they'll send me one or even respond?

I think your chances are pretty good. I emailed them last week about my Predator's broken forearm and they responded within one business day.

Someone post some nice pics of Elder please.:D

Are these nice enough for you?

p1020274.jpg

p1020456.jpg

p1020474.jpg

I was able to take out the Blades on the arm too, really easy actually,
I didn't have to break the blades or anything, all i did was take the blades all the way out, and then pull them really carefully,

then the plastic bended on the arm and the blades came off, pretty easy, but you have to be extra careful

Huh. Weird that they gave him P1 blades, even though he has a P2 blade housing, and P2 blades retract nearly all the way (as opposed to extending further). Hadn't thought of it before.

Really digging these compared to previous releases. If the lost preds turn out the same quality I'll be happy. Just concerned about p2, after finally getting the 19 inch p1 and seeing the great paint quality I really think p2 would have great paint apps at that scale. And, once they get it molded, they can move onto the other lost preds for very little price.

i really wish NECA would skip the 7" preds and just make them all 19" from the start. but even at that scale, the P2 paint apps are gonna look OK at best. it'll probably look like a darker glossier HT P2. there's only so much you can get out of cheap labor.

I love the 7" figures. They're just so "classic action figure" to me, while still being accurate with nice sculpts. I wouldn't complain if they made them all 19" first, but I don't mind with them staying at 7" either.

I love the 7" figures. They're just so "classic action figure" to me, while still being accurate with nice sculpts. I wouldn't complain if they made them all 19" first, but I don't mind with them staying at 7" either.

I second that motion. 7" scale is great for my wet bar. When the figures are larger than that, the "doll factor" starts coming into play in my mind & that just creeps me out.

the only thing i like small figures for is dioramas and NECA doesn't really make them. otherwise, 7" preds are a complete waste of those great sculpts because they lose so much detail in the manufacturing process.

I think your chances are pretty good. I emailed them last week about my Predator's broken forearm and they responded within one business day.

i finally opened up my classic predator. the left elbow peg snapped right off as soon as i tried to move it. i had no problems with my elder predator.

i emailed neca 2 days ago and haven't heard back from them.
:huh

I really hope the Elder is released in 1/4 scale, it's my favorite of all the 7" figures so far.
agreed. i think it's my favorite NECA figure, period. if they're making the Gort P1 in 19" scale, then there's no reason they can't do it with the Elder.
Paintjob is still sucks.
hi. you probably think you're in a Hot Toys thread. this is actually a NECA thread.

Back