NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. you probably think you're in a Hot Toys thread. this is actually a NECA thread.

And what is your point exactly with this prefused? When Hasbro can make the paint right mostly at their basically same type of figures price wise than Neca should make them like that too. I am not saying at this price they have to be perfect but at least they should paint the hole pred and for example...they should paint the hole netting. It looks like a 5 years old kid sat down and played with his mother's stuff.

I really hope the Elder is released in 1/4 scale, it's my favorite of all the 7" figures so far.

I know, I would buy Elder 1/4 on Preorder as soon as they release it, i wouldn't hesitate,

same thing with P2, I would order him even if they didn't show pics of the final product, I would order him right away too....:monkey2

Went in to TRU today and was able to grab an Elder (fav pred) and the classic. Elder is a great figure and have no problems with him...though wasn't his hair bluish? Classic broke at the elbow on the right arm. Gonna have to wait for another shipment, as the pegs were

elder
elder
calssic
hound
hound
hound

Went in to TRU today and was able to grab an Elder (fav pred) and the classic. Elder is a great figure and have no problems with him...though wasn't his hair bluish? Classic broke at the elbow on the right arm. Gonna have to wait for another shipment, as the pegs were

elder
elder
calssic
hound
hound
hound

Yep, same assortment at my TRU this evening. Someone hid the Classic in the overhead compartment, but I snagged it :yess: So glad to finally have these, thought I might miss them.

wnbvigja.jpg

wzmacgzh.jpg

My arrived today, love the figure so much.

Isn't play.com the bunch of _______s who charge hundreds of dollars more for ____?

...maybe it wasn't

LOL had dealings before? I ordered them from Forbidden Planet who I was surprised to see worked out cheaper including postage than Play.com not bad considering FP isn't in Jersey and pays UK VAT.

If they don't want my money I'll go else where at least I'll get them can't wait now.

And what is your point exactly with this prefused? When Hasbro can make the paint right mostly at their basically same type of figures price wise than Neca should make them like that too. I am not saying at this price they have to be perfect but at least they should paint the hole pred and for example...they should paint the hole netting. It looks like a 5 years old kid sat down and played with his mother's stuff.
ok i'm gonna need some pics of Hasbro figures that actually have better paint apps than NECA figures. they're both painted by the same high-volume cheap factory labor. as for the netting issue, what you're asking is basically impossible because you expect it to be perfect.

And have I missed something here cuz I only noticed after elder was made that preds left bicep has different skin texture than his right...(i know the netting is now gone too) but thw texture is completely different .

With all this talk about screen accuracy in this thread, I thought the following info might be of some use, especially when NECA's Predator 2 figures start appearing.

I went back to my parent's castle this weekend and found a tri-fold promo flyer for Predator 2. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Front.jpg

1_part_open.jpg

Full_open.jpg

Back.jpg

Perhaps if there is enough interest I could do some high quality scans of the Predator or perhaps off-load a few of these on eBay?

ok i'm gonna need some pics of Hasbro figures that actually have better paint apps than NECA figures. they're both painted by the same high-volume cheap factory labor. as for the netting issue, what you're asking is basically impossible because you expect it to be perfect.

No I dont! You are very wrong about this. Read my last post again. I am saying Mcfarlane which had cheap figures back than...they could paint the netting almost flawlessly. Just compare them to each other. Neca's netting is just terrible for example. There is no excuse for this. Also there are unpainted parts on the figures at important areas...the arms for example. Of course Mcfarlane had many problems with their quality too. I am not a hater. I am trying to be objective always and this is how I see Neca's work.

Anyway my little kotobukiya 2 or 3 inch predator has a netting which has a better paint application than the Neca one.

Last edited:
My pics aren't nice? Ouch...:lol

But it doesn't do much of anything. It doesn't grab the necklace, if that is what you're hunting for.

I was just joking around with you, since mine snapped at the left elbow joint and the peg is stuck in there, trying to troubleshoot a fix for this now.

Back