NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see new photos of the Predator 2 clan prototypes...
there were a couple pics a few pages back of the finished prototypes all lined up in the shop. dunno what else you're expecting to see. we probably won't see anything else until they get factory samples.

there were a couple pics a few pages back of the finished prototypes all lined up in the shop. dunno what else you're expecting to see. we probably won't see anything else until they get factory samples.

it's a shame :(

I wanted to see each other as these...

mbhhk8.jpg

Hey Elder_Predator2, can you take a couple shots of your Elder Predator with left arm bent all the way up?...hehe.

My enthusiasm for these is low right now. Lets see how I feel when I get them. Still no sign at BBTS. Gonna have them shipped with my 2 Robocops and the most recent Terminator waves as opposed to receiving them in drips and drabs.

I just thought you all should know. Like.

nope, it can't bend much higher than waist level. it would need double jointed elbows like HT/Marvel Legends figures to do that.

Concerning our recent discussion about a trophy room diorama, NECA posted this on twitter today:

"@PredAlienFreak we have sculpted each & every trophy though & will look for another way to release them perhaps w/ a diorama wall"

Me thinks the diorama dream will come true!

yeah they say stuff like that all the time and they usually don't do it. i'll believe it when i see a prototype.

I just realized my Elder never came with a sword. I emailed Neca to see if they can send me one. I wonder what the odds are that they'll send me one or even respond?

Back