NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my very first pacific rim figure.And it is awesome.

Attachments

• pc2.jpg
    pc2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 441
  • pc1.jpg
    pc1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 435
  • pc3.jpg
    pc3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 437
Ahahaha! Nice!!
I am so amazed by the new Gipsy that I now really hope NECA releases new versions of Striker Eureka and Crimson Typhoon! :pray:
Also, with the new sizes for the Kaiju, do you guys feel that Leatherback is now too small?

I just saw a photo review for Cherno and IMO NECA did a fine job. So glad I have it on PO. The 18" Striker looks stunning as well. Space be damned, I think these 18" Jaegers are bang-for-buck figures. Will definitely PO Striker, so NECA can give us an 18" Crimson Typhoon!

Pacific-Rim-18-Inch-Cherno-Alpha-002.jpg

Pacific-Rim-18-Inch-Cherno-Alpha-004.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Striker-Eureka-18-Inch-Figure.jpg

The trio of 18" Gipsy, Cherno and Striker is gonna be a force on the shelf. Kinda hope they go ahead and do Crimson Typhoon too.

The trio of 18" Gipsy, Cherno and Striker is gonna be a force on the shelf. Kinda hope they go ahead and do Crimson Typhoon too.
I want a Slattern lol. And yeah. Having the 4 main Jaegers would be awesome. I'd put it up top my detolfs. [emoji7]

Holy moly 18" Slattern would be like $200! I'd like to see them tackle him and a few more 7" scale beasts before they call it quits though.

$200 that I would be absolutely willing to pay. Lol. Such a badass design.

I'd probably sell some of my HT stuff if I can't afford it lol.

Back