NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget it, someone Photoshopped an old Guiron figure into the image. Fooled me?!? Let's hope Neca get a REAL image of Knifehead out there soon.

I'm guessing its an old toy from some japanese franchise or something...

Forget it, someone Photoshopped an old Guiron figure into the image. Fooled me?!? Let's hope Neca get a REAL image of Knifehead out there soon.

Maybe this Guiron was the inspiration for knifehead :)

From what we've seen in the trailers each kaiju looks dramatically different in body type, not just head sculpt. I think each one of hem will be pretty unique with very limited reuse of parts.

Figs are out in hong kong:

960110_628167693878192_1010415772_n.jpg

Sweetness. They will arrive in US stores in the next two weeks of June.

NECA's kicking *** lately. I'd love to see Gypsy Danger and a couple Kaiju in the 18" scale, but these are already packing insane detail. :rock

I believe Gypsy Danger has already been announced an 18 inch figure.

I believe Gypsy Danger has already been announced an 18 inch figure.
Not only that, but they've shown off photos of the unpainted prototype. I believe they also said they're making at least one 18 inch Kaiju to display with him.

Just so everyone knows, it's "Gipsy Danger" with an "I".

So apparently those toys are being sold illegally and were not meant for public viewing. My source? Some guy from the tohokingdom forums. True or not the only effect I foresee this having is that the product we get in hand might be slightly different if the ones we saw are indeed still "prototypes".

Back