NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA is just a dumb choice for something like these.

Kaiyodo and threeA - yes.

Well, apparently NECA will be showing an 18 inch gypsy danger at toy fair, this information comes courtesy to you from another guy on some other forum, but given how NECA's been pushing into that scale a lot recently it's not surprising they'd give us 18 inch figures from a movie about giant robots.

:yess: Can't wait to see that! :rock

They better release a Kaiju to go along with it! :lol

And they should pick up the new Godzilla license. Can you imagine an 18 inch figure of that? :panic:

If the movie bombs we'll see not much..most companies are afraid of committing big money to getting products done on untested films

Hope it is great and does great business, though!

Hey guys, here's a good look at NECA's collectibles for Gipsy Danger, Striker Eureka and Crimson Typhoon.

Striker Eureka is hands down the best looking mech, imo.

At that small a scale they just look like ironman figures. You have no idea hours big they are in that scale. Now if they do them in big scale I'm way in.

They had a Kaiju called Dagger Head at the Toy Fair but it was not on general show i was informed.

At that small a scale they just look like ironman figures. You have no idea hours big they are in that scale. Now if they do them in big scale I'm way in.

They're doing at least one figure in 1/4 scale (gypsy danger), but they neglected to show him at toy fair for whatever reason.

I'll probably pick up some of the 7 inch figures, but if they do a kaiju and a jaeger in 1/4 scale, the epic monster battle display potential will be to much to resist.

I tend to think of 1/4 scale as any figure thats 18 inches tall and above, so yeah, to clarify we're getting an 18 inch gypsy danger.

Several online stores say may, but at toy fair neca claimed it was june.

Either way it's about the right tme to start promoting the movie.

Any new info on these or any other lines from this movie? After seeing the Wondercon trailer i am even more stoked for anything regarding this film.

Kind miffed we still haven't heard anything about these yet, or at least been given a good look at knife head.

I think most people have seen the con footage by know which showed off the kaiju in a fair amount of detail, so I don't know why NECA still wants to keep it a secret.

Hoping we see some of the Kaiju sculpts soon. We've seen shots of them in the trailer but it would be nice to see each individual Kaiju in full.

I tend to think of 1/4 scale as any figure thats 18 inches tall and above, so yeah, to clarify we're getting an 18 inch gypsy danger.

OtoH, a 1/4 Gypsy Danger set up out in the backyard would be pretty cool. :yess:

18" Gipsy Danger with LED lights!
BJ2PjO1CAAApXyC.jpg:large

Back