NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same problem with Crimson. The solution that worked for me is putting glue on them joints. It stays straight when it dries so I just pretty much play with the waist joints when posing him.

From Neca twitter feed looks like Cherno Alpha is one of series 3!

Question : @NECA_TOYS “are you gonna create Cherno Alpha?”
Reply : “Yes for Series 3”

On Otachi…

Question : @NECA_TOYS “do you guys have any plans for Otachi?”
Reply : “Not at the moment”

Edit : Also looks like Coyote Tango may be the other Mech.

Question-ish : @NECA_TOYS “Cherno Alpha & Coyote Tango!!”
Reply : “2 good suggestions ;)

Plus…

Question : @NECA_TOYS “Wave3; Otachi, Cherno Alpha & Coyote Tango please :)
Reply : “most likely 2 of those 3 will be in there”

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a crimson typhoon that has extremely loose joints?
The knee joints are so loose that the figure has to be in a 'squatting' position all the time. So pissed.

They picked the two worst Kaiju to make as toys, and neglected the best one. Bah! NECA.

If they make all the ones people want first they can't milk the line. It's smart business sense to say "if you buy these, more will follow"....Randy is no dummy.

They said that if they'd do another Jaeger, it'd be either Crimson Typhoon or Cherno Alpha. Really hope it's the latter, can you imagine how awesome it'd be?

I'd love to see it in 18 inch too! I think the lightup features on Gypsy will be really cool as well. I wish only that they'd include 2 swords like in the movie instead of 1.

Found these cool pics from SDCC from CoolToyReview!
:rock!

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-068.jpg

Damn! That's a respectable amount of detail in that. Anymore shots of the 18" Gypsy Danger from Comic-Con or vids?

Gipsy looks awesome, but am I the only one who thinks the visor looks weird? It's like he just ran out into the street like a deer and saw the headlights.

A cat reenactment of said deer

cat3_1700339a.jpg

Well, it says there that it has light up feature. Maybe the visor lights up as well?

Wow can't believe that people are paying a lot for these on eBay? Are they still trickling in stores or just selling out quick?

Wow can't believe that people are paying a lot for these on eBay? Are they still trickling in stores or just selling out quick?

Wow! i just checked ebay because of this comment! i had no clue they were that hot! Glad i got mine when i saw them at TRU! :rock

What's the deal with the 18" Gipsy? Is he out yet? That Comic-con prototype looks amazing by the way. Since it's a larger scale, the paint app will obviously be better than the small figures...and I was really impressed with the paint apps on them so this just seems like an overall win win situation.

Looks like NECA is re-releasing wave 1 for those that missed them. Funny how the 18 inch Gipsy Danger looks more awesome than the PF. This thing is going to be high in demand.

Back