NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are people pre-ordering 18" Gypsy? I can only find it in-stock at Cornerstorecomics

It's also up for pre-order at BBTS. It will be in stock sometime in August.

Cornerstore isn't great with customer service, and they don't seem to treat packages with the greatest care, but their prices are solid.

is this Gipsy Danger going to be in stores like toys r us or will they not carry the 18" line? That looks to freaking cool. and Leatherback looks pretty big in the smaller scale as well.

my local rus in WI got the 18" preds, only saw one once tho they went really fast......

wonder if the smaller BD gipsy will have new BD sculpted parts or be a repaint, prolly just a repaint yeah?

You probably wont. But hopefully kids are snatching them up faster then collectors. Kids need these figures.

Cruddy phone pic but Knifehead just arrived and he is awesome!
These monsters are great and it looks like they are doing really well. Between the collectors and parents snapping these guys up for kids hopefully the line gets enough support to get us more than just Knifehead and Leatherback.

View attachment 64568

So I've been looking for Knifehead locally and was about to give up. So I happen to stroll into fye and I walk over to the figure isle and low and behold, KNIFEHEAD!!! It was the only Pacific Rim figure they had and I got him! :yess:

Back