NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the movie and it rocked. I would love to get in on the 18" figures but I don't see them doing very many in that scale.

Last edited:
I love this line and can't wait for more! I have not had a chance to open Gipsy Danger yet, but I did take a few shots of Crimson Typhoon and Knifehead.

9250142055_2013ae72ea_b.jpg

9252918538_661742f500_b.jpg

9230005393_1be15e4114_b.jpg

9232736522_cf53c7defe_b.jpg

Where are you guys picking up your figures? TRU?

I want to pick up Crimson and a Kaiju before the 18" Gypsy comes around.

Wow can't believe that people are paying a lot for these on eBay? Are they still trickling in stores or just selling out quick?

BigBadToyStore has him for preorder for $85 right now, so it looks like he isn't actually out yet. And the price is better than the 120-150 on eBay, haven't seen him available anywhere else.

Where are you guys picking up your figures? TRU?

I want to pick up Crimson and a Kaiju before the 18" Gypsy comes around.

I got mine at TRU a while back. The figures sold better than NECA thought they would so they are making a second run of them. So the figures might be a bit scarce for a while.

Wow! i just checked ebay because of this comment! i had no clue they were that hot! Glad i got mine when i saw them at TRU! :rock

Yeah, glad I picked them up at my LCS, my TRU sucks here didn't want to wait to save a few bucks and find out they can't keep them instock.

BigBadToyStore has him for preorder for $85 right now, so it looks like he isn't actually out yet. And the price is better than the 120-150 on eBay, haven't seen him available anywhere else.

Yeah I got the 18" on PO. I meant the smaller figures.

Just preordered Series 1 and 2 from BBTS. I managed to find Series 1 up for pre-order before it was sold out again. Haven't had any luck at TRU, so BBTS it is.

The only issue I see there is that the teeth look different and the eye should be a solid blue, the preorder pictures they have up on BBTS look much better.

I will agree though that the face on the SDCC figure looks very derpy.

Some pictures I've seen look better than others, But of course it's hard to judge without seeing it yourself. I think from the pictures the paint apps look a little sparse; like it's one solid color with the markings added on in marker pen. I still think the BBTS pics look the best, in those the figure is darker overall and with more prominent markings. Plus it doesn't have those goofy looking doll eyes. I still think it's a great looking sculpt though.

Anyone think that Gipsy Danger 18 inch figure's fingers are articulated as well ? I really hope that Neca made those articulated fingers, that touch will add up much more posing possibilities for the figures !

Back