Neca kick-@$$ 2 thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mroiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me find any thread discussing Neca's kick-*** 2 line, is it not on general collectibles?

Yeah not too interested in him :-/

I guess if I get KA and HG in person I'll post pics and this will be the official thread

Saw these in person today. The paint is pretty sloppy. Saw 2 of both Hit Girl and Kick-***, and 1 M'Fer. The M'Fer is the only one that had a decent paint job.

Seen these at TRU today... I also agree the paint is really sloppy. Hit Girl looks like she has boogers coming out of her nostrils.

Yeah I picked up KA and hit girl and hit girl came out quite perfect though I don't like how they painted her eyes, but the paint on KA's gloves chipped off so easily and his baton-holding hand is freaking loose in the socket so guess I gotta drive all the way back and exchange it

Oh and also I saw the movie last night, and I will definitely be picking up the MFr

So you like crappy painted toys?

Nah these things are actually ok. I picked out the ones with the best paint job, only thing is the yellow paint on KA's gloves chips off to easily, but otherwise they're great figs:

2D47224D-9585-4D15-8A85-73D26910E9F0-3781-000004724B50D66F.jpg

Back