NECA Dead Space 2 Necromorph Slasher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyzombie

Freakzoid
Reaction score
such an awesome figure..............like the sculpting detail so much!!!!
slasher01.jpg
[/IMG]
slasher02.jpg
[/IMG]
slasher03.jpg
[/IMG]
slasher04.jpg
[/IMG]
slasher05.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Freaking scary looking figure, amazing deatils! Neca's done real good on these Dead Space ones. About time we got some Slashers to go along with Isaac, i will be buying 2 or 3 of these without a doubt! i will not be missing out on this DS2 line.

Ohh......so sorry for any mislead, it's my Repaint Necromorph Slasher, just want to show out the excellent sculpting for this figure!!!
anyway, the original paint job for this product are still very good ( better then Isaac)!!!

Re: NECA Dead Space 2 Necromorph Slasher (repaint)

CyZombie, did you pick him up @ a store, and if so where at? I saw a few on ebay that are in-stock, and a few that said they would be in hand on January 14th (tomorrow) so I was thinking about just waiting to pick him up at like toys r us or something.

Oh man, a 12" fig of the necromorph and Issac would be amazing. Such an awesome fig.

CyZombie, did you pick him up @ a store, and if so where at? I saw a few on ebay that are in-stock, and a few that said they would be in hand on January 14th (tomorrow) so I was thinking about just waiting to pick him up at like toys r us or something.

From Hong Kong, & bought these few days ago at a store.......

Back