NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I was surprised to see how easy it was to do this custom. I unglued the belt, detached the underpants by ungluing the front and back. I slit it at the side where the sculpt seam was located and pulled it off the figure. I boiled the boots off ( whole boots comes off) and I unplugged the cowl and gauntlets. I used a thicker type of cloth so I did not need to do an undergarment The chest suit is one piece but the legs are separate pieces. The ends are glued to the piece to secure and make it tight to the figure. I glued the boots, underpants and belt back on and just plugged the gauntlets and cowl back on. Probably took me 4 hours to do.

Picture20021_zpsbx5z55gx.jpg

This was so easy I am feeling more confident to tackle my next project.

I can't resist showing off my newly be-lycra'd Batman, so here it is. A really great figure rather spoiled by the unconcealed joints, but a surprisingly easy fix; especially If your Mum knows her way round a sewing machine :) I gave Superman the same treatment and It looks great too.

IMG_20160103_145539.jpg

IMG_20160103_145008.jpg

IMG_20160103_160515.jpg

IMG_20160103_144819.jpg

Back