NECA Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't quite figured out where this thing is going. It's so damn big it's going to take over a whole desk top by itself.

So they say another month. That's not terrible. I'm realistic though and won't expect it til some time in July.

Last we heard this was supposed to ship end of May. Since that's come and gone, anyone heard the latest estimated ship date?

'Bout damn time! I'm beginning to wonder if NECA hasn't broken Sideshow's record for time frame from product announcement/preorder status to actual ship date! Although I will say that when I originally ordered the NECA Balrog, it was from Amok Time and the price point listed was $44.95. After literally months after I ordered it, I got a notice from them that my order was being cancelled because the price point was going to be higher and they didn't know at that time what it would sell for. I KNOW that over a year ago! :rolleyes:

i'd like to know too. pretty sure it wasn't that expensive but i bet it's hard to get now. any of our usual sources have it available for preorder?

It's around $100 but I can't remember if anyone still has it for pre-order or not. Should be available on the secondary market for around retail so don't get too stressed about it.

And I still have no idea where I'm going to put this monster.

You can get it for $88 at either Amazing Toyz or CornerStoreComics. They both have it listed for still later this month to release.

no freaking idea where i would even put something like this...

42" wingspan...? that really just kills it for me...

i mean that's just overly big...

Diesel said:

reading that just gave me an idea. what if they had made the wings sort of like a fan. where one can pull it and extend the wings or keep it behind him. sort of like a bird. :monkey1

Diesel said:

Besides the obvious joke here :monkey3 I feel the same way. I'm sure this will be a really cool figure, but it is just too huge. And I'm put off by it probably being more of a one pose statue than a figure. That fanning wingspan is a good idea that could help immensley with display options.

I think I'll wait to see a review (hint hint Michael) before making a decision on this one.

Back