NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need from a BTTF action figure line is Marty, Doc, and a Delorean.

Oh and the wallet guy from BTTF Part II. No collection can be complete without that guy!

Wrong. We need ?I think he took his wallet? guy AND Joe Flaherty the Western Union guy.

^:lol

I thought of Jennifer but she'd have to be filed alongside Lorraine in a situation where you can never have a George McFly.

So again, I'd buy if made but I'm not going to be on NECA's case on twitter about her.

I don't see it the same as Lorraine, Marty is the one that interacts w/ Jennifer the most obviously and they're (hopefully) making a bunch of his variants. They could even do old versions of them both if they get Shue's rights.

Saw a release calendar that now shows Doc isn't coming out until January... Though the same list says the cartoon figures came out a month ago, and they still say "preorder" on Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore. BigBadToyStore also says "pre-order" for the BTTF Soundtrack album that I believe I got a month ago too... so maybe these sites aren't great with updating?

Saw a release calendar that now shows Doc isn't coming out until January... Though the same list says the cartoon figures came out a month ago, and they still say "preorder" on Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore. BigBadToyStore also says "pre-order" for the BTTF Soundtrack album that I believe I got a month ago too... so maybe these sites aren't great with updating?

Nevermind. Just went to Target and they had Biff and Doc Toonys. No Martys... so I guess EE and BBTS just suck? Should I just cancel my order with them?

I went to 3 other Targets. Couldn't find any of them.

I am known to do the multiple targets as well. As far as I know they all have neca reps, and no inventory goes out unless a specific rep comes to the store and puts it out. So figures can sit in the back for long periods of time and no target employee can put it out until that rep comes to do it.

Nevermind. Just went to Target and they had Biff and Doc Toonys. No Martys... so I guess EE and BBTS just suck? Should I just cancel my order with them?

BBTS and Entertainment Earth are basically the two largest toy retailers out there. They lately (last year or two) have just been the last to get product. I think companies generally send **** to the smaller retailer first and then put out the gigantic orders to those two after.

Here's the schedule:

sK9sMt63_o.jpg

I saw a cartoon Marty in store, but no one else. No Terminator Sarah and John sets either.

BBTS and Entertainment Earth are basically the two largest toy retailers out there. They lately (last year or two) have just been the last to get product. I think companies generally send **** to the smaller retailer first and then put out the gigantic orders to those two after.

Here's the schedule:

View attachment 496256

I saw a cartoon Marty in store, but no one else. No Terminator Sarah and John sets either.

So.... Target... then small retailers.... then EE and BBTS? Wow.

Well, I went to yet another Target and nothing yet again.

I cancelled all my pre-orders for the ultimate figures. I want them, but I just am not overly impressed with them. Maybe if there’s a sale eventually or something I’ll grab them gradually. I just feel like the sculpts and paint apps could have been way better.

Bless all of you who still hit stores in your vicinity. When I was younger I had my days and planned routes and who to hit first. It was awesome to hit that one store where you actually found items. I can't see myself doing that today. It is just easier to order and avoid the wasted time finding nothing.

Saw those animated versions. They are true to the cartoon..but not my cup of tea and apparently they are already peg warmers

Saw those animated versions. They are true to the cartoon..but not my cup of tea and apparently they are already peg warmers

I wish. Then I'd be able to find Marty. Just got an update from EE saying they wont arrive until October...

They're nice figures for anyone interested in the animated show representations, but for anyone who is more a fan of the films, the cartoon's designs were quite removed, particularly Biff.

4x5-c.jpg

53611.jpg

Back