NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edj458VWAAEGqC_

Edj458SX0AEvBn3

Edj458VWsAI7Q2e

I still think I would have opted for the rad suit to be honest. This may be in the film more but when I think BTTF Doc, I think the mall parking lot look.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a radiation suit version too. They’re already doing three versions of Marty. One disappointment with this is I hoped to get Copernicus or Einstein.

I still think I would have opted for the rad suit to be honest. This may be in the film more but when I think BTTF Doc, I think the mall parking lot look.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a radiation suit version too. They’re already doing three versions of Marty. One disappointment with this is I hoped to get Copernicus or Einstein.

Yeah they've already got the body from Marty. Maybe they can use the torso and just longer legs for Lloyd's height. I'm sure it's in their plans, that's basically both of Doc's look from the first movie.

I wouldn?t be surprised if they do a radiation suit version too. They?re already doing three versions of Marty. One disappointment with this is I hoped to get Copernicus or Einstein.
I'm sure they will. I expect they will do all the main looks from 1 and 2, 3 if the line does well. It just seems odd in my mind to launch with this one. I bet Einstein is a potential pack in with the rad suit.
Yeah they've already got the body from Marty. Maybe they can use the torso and just longer legs for Lloyd's height. I'm sure it's in their plans, that's basically both of Doc's look from the first movie.
Ehhh I don't know how much reuse is there. Seems much bulkier and the overlay has a lot of sculpting in it that's not present in Doc's outfit.

I can’t wait to own these. I really hope they make it to Part 3.

5 pretty unique looking figures is a good start to the line. I hope it does well enough to continue beyond these. :pray:

How sensationally well would it have to do for them to make a 1/10 scale Delorean though?

MAN that Doc figure looks great, especially the head sculpts (not always NECA's strong suit on human figures, so a VERY pleasant surprise)! I can't wait to pick him up with the Ultimate Marty!

Preordered without hesitation. It's hitting me now, the amount of reveals this year compared to last year. We have to take what we can get. Hot Toys gave overall a rather meagre display. I'm ****ing pissed off at no Bespin Luke, Han or Lando.

Preordered without hesitation. It's hitting me now, the amount of reveals this year compared to last year. We have to take what we can get. Hot Toys gave overall a rather meagre display. I'm ****ing pissed off at no Bespin Luke, Han or Lando.

Same here. A lot of recycled figures imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saving those to put up for PO on the ESB 45 Anniversary extravaganza!

Back